When they use pickup lines

🔥Natsu🔥
You and Natsu were chilling at your place when he suddenly tapped your shoulder. "Huh? What's up Natsu?" You asked. Natsu smiled at you but then it turned into a smirk.

"Do you like sales?" You raised and eyebrow. "Uhm." "Because if you're looking for a good one, clothing is 100% off at my place~" you blinked for a few seconds and you face exploded into a red blush. You slapped his shoulder.

"N-NATSU! YOU PERVERT!!"

❄️Gray❄️
You and Gray were walking threw a park when he suddenly stopped. You turned and looked at him confused and worried. "Hey, you ok Sweetie?" He smirked at you.

"Hey y/n, do you use an inhaler?" He asked and you tiled your head in confusion. "'Cause you got that ass ma!" You didn't say anything, you just stood there blushing. You huffed and turned on your heel walking away, Gray slightly panicked and ran after you, not aware of your smiling face.

🌈Romeo🌈
Romeo was pretty quite while you two were talking at the guild. Until he took a deep breath and spoke up.

"Hey y/n? Do you happen to have a Band-aid?" He asked completely out of the blue. You tilted your head not sure what he was doing.

"Why do you need one Rainbow?" You asked and he blushed with a innocent smile. "Because I scrapped my knee falling for you." He said. You blushed and hugged him while squealing.

"That's was so adorable Rainbow!!" Romeo was blushing so dark he could be mistaken for a tomato.

🔩Gajeel🔩
Gajeel has been smirking at you for the longest time now and you're 'bout ready to know what da hell is wrong with him. You stood on your tippy toes.

"What's up with you?" You asked but he ignore your question. "You should sell hotdogs." He commented and you looked at him weird. "Huh why?" You asked and his smirk grew.

"Because you already know how to make a wiener stand~" he said and you punched his stomach so many times your sure you left a few bruises.

🐍Cobra/Erik🐍
You and Erik just finished watching The Lion King and he kept snickering to himself. He turned and looked at you. "Hey y/n." He started and you hummed in response.

"With you around, pride rock isn't the only thing hard~" you blushed so dark and started slapping his arms.

🌑Midnight🌑
You were watching TV when Midnight walks in with a camera. "Hey y/n?" You hummed in response. "Can I take a picture of you so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?" He asked with a small smile. You jumped off the couch and gave him a hug.

"Why ask for what you already have?"

🦁Loke/Leo🦁
You and Loke were chilling when he snickers. "What are you laughing about huh?" You asked facing him. He looked at you and smirked. "If you were a baker, I'd fill your buns with cream~" he says and you blushed.

"Ya natsy perverted cub!"

🐝Sting🐝
You were humming along to a song while sitting on Stings lap at the guild when he tightened his arms around your waist signaling he wanted your attention.

"What is it Stingbee?" He smiled at you. "Do you like to party?" He asked and you nodded. "Then crawl up my leg and have a ball!" He said and you smirked. "Gladly~" you leaned in and gave him a quick slow kiss and pulled away letting your lips linger for a second and he blushed. "Holy crap that was hot!"

🌓Rogue🌗
You were cuddling Froch on the couch when Rogue walked in and sat next to you with a smile. "Hey Y/n?" You looked at himself and nodded. "Kiss me if I'm wrong. But do dinosaurs still exist?" He asked and you giggled. You put Froch down and gave him a sweet slow kiss on the lips. You pulled away with a smile.

"Yes Ro-Ro you're very wrong."

🖤Zeref🖤
You were trying to take a nap in a tree when you heard Zeref call you. "Hey Y/n can you in come here for a second?" He asked and you quickly jumped down and walked over to him. "Whats up Zerbear?" Asked and he blushed.

"I-If I had a star for every time y-you brightened my day, I would be holding a galaxy." He blushed darker and you gave him a big hug.

"You're to sweet Cinnamon Roll."