When You Accidentaly Hit His Privates

🔥Natsu🔥
You were dancing with the girls when Natsu was feeling playful and wanted to tease you, he ran up to you while you were doing a high kick and he showed up at the wrong time;

"Y/n! Let's go-" you kicked right where the sun don't shine. He paused and you gasped in fear hoping you didn't break your boyfriends baby maker.

"Natsu! Are you okay? I'm so sorry baby!" You gave him a hug pushing his face between your breasts. He was keeping in his tears and hugged you back.

"I-it's o-okay y/n, I-I'll be f-fine." He managed to spit out and you gave him kisses all over his face which he didn't mind.

❄️Gray❄️
You just kicked him in the nuts on purpose because he pissed you off by saying he was stronger than you so you nailed him.

"What were you saying Gray?" You asked readying your leg. He winced. "N-nothing." He said and you snickered.

"That's what I thought."

🌈Romeo🌈
He was teaching you some fighting moves, right now he was showing you the back kick and you it did it really wrong and kicked him there.

"Ah! Romeo! Are you okay Rainbow?!" You panicked and he just kneeled down holding his croch when he fell over to the side not changing his position.

"MASTER MAKAROV I THINK I KILLED ROMEO!!"

🔩Gajeel🔩
You kick him in the nuts all the time when he's being an ass. You're pretty sure he won't be able to make babies anymore.

"You really don't know how to learn your lesson do you!" You asked and he chuckled sarcastically. "Whatever Shortstack." You glared at him.

"You want another kick?!" "Bring it on tiny!!"

🐍Cobra/Erik🐍
You were eating when he decided to scare you. He snuck up behind you and shouted.

"RAHH!!!" Tou jumped and kicked him in his nuts. You widen your eyes and screeched. "ACK! I'm so sorry Erik!" He chuckled and kept a hold of his manhood which was oh so terribly bruised.

🌑Midnight🌑
He took your manga away and you got to pissed so you kicked him there and snatched it out of his hand.

"Thank you kind sir." You walked over to the couch and smiled happily, while your boyfriend was quietly suffering.

🦁Loke/Leo🦁
You were dancing to music with him and you did a kick and kicked him there.

"ACK!" He shouted falling the floor, you yelped and hugged him. "I'M SO SORRY BABY!" He didn't answer, he just say there and you though you killed him.

"I killed Loke!"

🌨Lyon🌨
You were practicing without being on the ice since they're doing some remodeling. You were practicing a new move when Lyon walked in wanting to show you something.

"Hey Y/n, check this ou-" you kicked him, he fell to his knees and you gasped. "OH NO LYON! BABY CAN YOU HEAR ME!? WHAT AM I SAYING?!" You asked panicking and he just groaned.

"OH NO MY POOR BABY!"

🐝Sting🐝
He decided to slap your ass, again while you were talking to Minerva, so you turned around and kicked him in his nuts.

"Maybe now you'll stop being a perv while I'm talking to my friends!" You yelled sticking your tongue out at him. He just groaned and endured the pain.

🌓Rogue🌗
You always make sure you never kick him there, because you want him to be able to make kids.

🖤Zeref🖤
You were bathing again and he walked up behind you. "Hey y/-" you reached your hand back and slapped his privates. He stumbled and fell into the water. You shrieked and grabbed him.

"ARE YOU OKAY ZERBEAR?!" You asked very concerned for your boyfriend. He whimpered. "I don't think I'll be making kids anymore."

_______________________________________________________________

I have no idea why this took so long for me to make, there's been a lot going lately so yeah updates might be coming slower than usual. Anyways as I always say..... Peace out ✌🏾