when he fell for you

❄Gray❄
Gray like you when he first saw you, but he just thought it was as a friend, but then he learnt he had a crush on you. But him being Gray he refused to believe it, but deep down he knew.

🌈Romeo🌈
Romeo was trying to find you but he got lost in the woods. Trying to find his way back he heard singing. He followed the angelic voice and that's when he saw you.

[Song '2002 nightcore version].
"Wow you're an amazing singer" Romeo said coming out of hiding. You look backwards and see him you start blushing "y-you heard that" you said while petting a baby bunny "yeah it was really good" Romeo said sitting next to you "thank you Romeo" you said softly. You set your head on his shoulder and enjoy the sunset 'I really do like her don't i' Romeo thought to himself and chuckled "what is it" you asked him your head still on his shoulder "oh nothing just a little realization is all" Romeo said while resting his head on yours "oh alright" you said softly still petting the bunny. That is gonna be a moment to remember forever.

🔩Gajeel🔩
You were reading a music magazine when it was snatched from your hands "hey give it back!" You yelled knowing exactly who it was "why do you read this stuff anyways it's boring" he says looking at the magazine "because I like it ok" you say snatching it out of his hands, he scoffs "whatever" he says sitting behind you "hmph" you huff turning your attention back on your magazine. You feel something moving your hair,you look back and see Gajeel,he looks at you like he did nothing you just groan and go back to reading. You feel him playing with your hair again but this time you just don't care. To be honest you kinda liked it,"can you please stop" tou aske him kindly "why?" He asks toy still playing with your hair "because I asked nicely" you said still looking at your magazine "but I don't wanna stop, I like your hair, it's soft and smells good" he says smelling your hair "whatever" you say and turn back to you magazine, a small smile tugs on your face 'I don't know what I see in this girl' Gajeel thinks to himself while smirking still smelling your h/l h/c hair.

🐍Cobra/Eric🐍
You were at the reptile center again talking to Lara the boa constrictor "so how are you today Lara" you ask her kindly "I'm doing well. How about you child?" Said Lara "I'm doing fine" you said smiling "are they feeding you well here?" You asked her she nodded "they give me very big mealssss" he answered you smiled "well that's good to know" you say smiling at her "hey y/n" you turn around and see Erik "oh hi Erik!" You say excitedly he gives a soft smile and holds your hand so he can hear Lara speak.....or atleast that's what you think 'I hope she still thinks I'm only holding her hand so I can hear Lara speak, but in all honesty I'm holding her hand because i kinda like her. Shes cute,funny,kind,and loves reptiles she's pretty much my dream girl' Erik thought to himself while smirking "what are you smirking at" you asked suspiciously, Erik looks at you and shakes his head "it's nothing don't worry about it" Erik said while looking you in the eye "yeah alright" you said continuing to tall to Lara 'hm I really do like her' he thought to himself while looking down at your hands and smiling.

🌑Midnight🌑
You were checking on his leg to make sure it wasn't infected, and luckily it wasn't, I sighed it relief then wrapped his leg back up you turned around to leave,but something was cought on your shirt, you looked back to see what it was Midnight he had a firm grip on your shirt.{btw you took Midnight to your house to keep an eye on his leg} "what is it Midnight?" You asked giving him a confused look "can you answer a question for me" he asked looking away, you sat on the bed next to him "of course you can what's up" you asked him,he look at you, a light tinted of pink on his cheeks "what is it called when your heart starts to go really fast around a specific person" he asks looking at his legs avoiding eye contact "well some people call it a crush, it's when you like a person but you don't know if they like you back,so you keep it a secret" you say looking at him with a smile, he looks up at you ang gives you a small smile 'so I have a crush on y/n huh well I guess it makes sence she did help me with my leg,take me in, she feeds me and gave me a place to call home, she really is amazing' Midnight thought to himself while giving a slightly bigger smile "why do you ask?" You ask him interested he shakes his head "no reason" he says still smiling "we should get to bed it's late"you say standing up and walking towards the door,you stop and the doorway and turn around to face Midnighr "goodnight Midnight" you say in a soft tone "goodnight y/n" he answers you give him a soft smile and head to your room for bed 'I really do like her' was the last thing he thought befor drifting off to sleep.

🦁Loke/Leo🦁
Loke liked you when he first saw you, but not just some girl to hint on,he got a strange feeling in his stomach when you touched him, and when you whispered dirty thinks into his ear he started blushing he didnt know why but he did. You made the playboy fall for you.

🌨Lyon🌨
You two were at the movies watching 'jumanji 2 the next level' {I watched that and it was so funny I almost died of laughter. This part is gonna be clichè because it's Lyon} you were reaching for the popcorn when your hand touched his,you looked up to look at him only for your faces to be inches apart. You stare at each other for what seemed like forever, then you started blushing you covered your face with your hands and "omg I'm so sorry Lyon I didn't know that was gonna happen" you whisper yelled "it's alright y/n it was an accident" he said while smiling,you looked at him smiled back and continued to watch the movie ' yeah, that wasn't an accident ,I tried to put my face where hers was to kiss her, but that didn't work. Oh well I'll just have to try again some other time' he thought to himself continuing to watch you movie.

🐝Sting🐝
He's already crazy about you. The night you were grinding on him keeps replaying in his mind,he can't keep you, or your ass out of his head, the memory keeps playing over and over and over again "AHHH WHY CAN'T I GET YOU, AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL ASS OUT OF MY HEAD!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs when he's done he looked around the guild and saw everyone staring at him "what?" He asked them confused "Sting you just shouted about a not being able to keep girl and her beautiful butt out of your head" Lector said while laughing. He blushed dark red and covered his face while shaking his head, then the memory played again "STOP IT DAMN BRAIN!" He yelled again,this time he just glaring at everybody when they saw his glare they went back to minding there business 'jesus why can't I get you out of my head' right when he thought that the guild doors opened, he turned around saw.....you. "um excuse me but can I speak to the master of the guild please" you sked politely "that would be me" Sting said approaching you "hey Sting. I didn't know you were master thays really cool" you said excitedly. He rubbed the back of his neck "yeah I guess so" he said blushing a bit. "Hey Sting is this the girl with the butt you can't keep out of your mind" Lector said  walking up behind him. Sting blushed deep red while you just giggled "so you have been thinking about my ass huh" you say seductively, he rubes the back of his neck in embarrassment "well a little" he says looking away, you giggle some more "so were do you want your guild mark?" He asked "f/c on my b/p" you said to him he nodded and stamped it "you're now officially a member of sabertooth" he says happily,you smile and go to meet some of the people 'she's gonna be fun to have around' he thought to himself before going back to sit down.

🌓Rogue🌓
He thought you were really cute and Froch really liked you aswell. The more he spent time with you the more he began to catch feelings. One day you gave him a super sweet and innocent smile he felt his heart rate pick at at lightning speed, that's when he knew....he feel in love.

🖤Zefef🖤
Zeref enjoyed your company a little more than he should have. One day you were bath in the a lake and he saw you "AHH IM SO SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE HERE" he yelled in embarrassment. He was. Blushing redder than ezra's hair, you stood up and walked over to your clothes and put them on "it's ok Zeref" you say to him, he looks at you "really you're not mad?" He asked you, you shook your head "of course not. And you don't have to lie" y oy say smiling "w-what do you mean by that" he asked you confused "you lied,I told you I was gonna go bathe in the lake remember " you say while smiling at him "I-I-I'm sorry" he says again but looong at the floor "aw it's Zeref I think it was kinda cute" you say while hugging him, he hesitated but hugged you back. You let go "oo let's continue our journey" you say with a smile "yeah"he says also smiling 'I'll follow you anywhere. Wait is this....love's he asks himself. He smiles 'I like this feeling. It really is love' he thinks again. blushing listening to you speak about the beauty's of nature 'I love you so much y/n you don't even know the halve of it'.