Brutal Force

"so what's your answer Y/n?"

You had no other choice but to listen to Kirishima, "fine!" Kirishima had a huge smile on his face.

"That's more like it."

Kirishima got you out of your chair, he grabbed a hold of your arm and leaded you out of the basement.

|In the city|

The sounds of screams were heard from a distance away, "please someone help me!" You screamed.

This wasn't acting this was the actual you screaming for help, Kirishima put on his best act of the villain he is.

"No where to run or hide my darling~" Kirishima was getting closer to you, before there was a shadow behind you.

You turned your head to see all might, with a big smile on his face.

"Nothing to fear miss cause I'm here!"

All might put you behind him, "you seem to be a young villain?" All might asked getting into a fighting stance.

But before all might could throw a punch, you injected a knife into his back.

All might turned to you, "m-miss what-" all might's vision started to go blurry.

"I'm sorry all might.."

All might's body came down with a thud, now you could see the look on Kirishima's face, smiling with the look of death in his eyes.

"Good girl, you did it!"

The sound of shouting behind you, you turned your head to see pro hero's.

"Ah there here, just in time to see there number one fall!" Kirishima put his hands together.

"Bye hero's!" Kirishima said picking you up and turning to the purple portal that kurogiri made.

The hero's tried to run after you but never made it into the portal.

You opened your eyes to see you were back in the bar, "well done red riot!" Toga shouted out.

Kirishima turned his head to you, "actually Y/n did it!" Shigraki got out of his seat and walked over to you.

"Thanks I guess for getting rid of the number 1, didn't know you had it in you."

You turned your head away from Shigraki, "let's celebrate!" Twice shouted.

Everyone agreed but you, you turned your way to the stair case.

You walked up to Kirishima's room and opened the door, you felt disgusted of what you just did.

You ran to the bathroom, you pulled off all your clothes and jumped into the shower.

You wiped your arm's hopping to get the blood off of you, you started to cry finally.

You put your head under the water and cried out, why, why, why me! You thought rubbing yourself with soap.

The door of the bathroom opened to see Kirishima, you turned your head and body away from him.

"Get out!"