Running

Kiri started down at you before laughing to himself, "and I'll say this for the last time, No."

You started to kick your legs, you punched him in the chest, Kirishima groaned as you felt your body fall downwards.

You screamed but Kirishima quickly moved his body so he would take the impact of the fall.

You layed on Kirishima's chest as he grunted in pain, you quickly lifted yourself off him.

You got up as quick as you could, you grabbed his collar, "you mother fucker! This all your fucking fault!"

Kirishima looked into your eyes as tears started to run down his blood cheeks, you bit your tongue.

"You bastard you don't get to cry now!" He smirked as he slowly lifted his hand to your cheek.

"Your..so cute when your..angry..." You gasped and let his back slap back down on the cold floor.

You walked over his body, before noticing something shining in his pocket.

You got down and pulled it out to show a set of keys, you quickly ran to the door.

Kirishima watched you, "d..don't..leave..me." on your second key try the door opened.

You gave one more look at Kirishima, tears filled the floor around him, "Y/n!" You didn't listen to his calls.

You closed the door behind you and locked it.

The sound of shouting from the door was heard, your heart started to race, it finally dawned on you that you had escaped his clutched again.

Your lifted your leg and made a run for the front door leaving Kirishima in that room.

"I have to find a house with a phone!" You looked around every corner but nothing.

After an hour of running you had finally made it to a house, you smacked on the door.

"Open the fucking door!" The door opened to two men in there late 50s, "please lete use your phone?"

One man looked at you like he had no clue what you where saying, the other looked at the state of you before nodding his head and headed into back inside.

He appeared again with a house phone in his hands, you quickly took it and called the police.

The call picked up, "hello this is-"

"I need help!"

"Okay ma'ma please keep calm tell me what's wrong."

"Fuck keeping calm, I've just been kidnapped twice in a month." The man went quite.

"Where are you?" You turned to the man that gave you the phone.

The man on the phone nodded his head, "my team will be there soon."

"I don't have soon, I need you here now!" The man looked down to see that your feet were bleeding.

He invited you in but you declined, "I would like some bandages though." The man understood and went back inside.

The other man gave you a weird look, "Ich vertraue dir nicht." You raised your eyebrow at him but just sat down on the road waiting for the car.

(I don't trust you)

|A few minutes later|

The sound of sirens made you quickly stand up, the car came to a stop next to you.

"Are you the one who made the call?" You nodded your head, the woman got out of the car and brought out her teaser.

"The house is 3 miles that way." The woman asked you to get in the car so you could show her.

"Tell me miss what happened to you?" You crossed your arms not feeling like talking.

You sighed before licking your dry lips, "I was kidnapped a month ago by the league of villains." The woman concentrates on the road as she listens to your story.

"One villain has this obsession with me." The women nodded before asking, "how did you escape the first time?"

You looked down at your arm, "I jumped though a window and made a run for it."

"You said on the phone that you had been kidnapped twice in a month." You crossed your arms.

"H..he found me at my managers house and...kill..killed her and her husband." The woman lifted her hand to your shoulder but you flinched away from her.

"Sorry.."

You wrapped yourself up with your arms, "if your cold there is a an old jacket in the back."

You reached into the basket seat and found the jacket she was talking about.

As soon as you touched you noticed something on the arm, a blood mark.

Your eyes widened, your mind went to the crazy highschool girl that can transform into anyone she wants if she drinks there blood.

You brought the jacket forward but covered the blood stain.

|After a very uncomfortable drive later|

You finally made it to the house, what you didn't realize is that there was a second car behind your car.

The door opened to see other officers, the sudden sound of shouts was heard from the house.

You gave the officer the keys that you still had in your hand, "he's on the second floor to the left."

They all nodded before heading into the house.

After what felt like forever the door finally opened to see a deformed Kirishima in handcuffs.

"Is this him?" You nodded your head, Kirishima lifted his head, "My love! How could you!"

Kirishima tried to get to you but was held back by police.

"Sleep with one eye open forever my love, I'll find you again and I'll kill you like that friend of yours!" Kiri was pushed into the car, the car started and drove away.

You finally took a deep breath as you fell to the floor in floods of tears.

You had save yourself.

Your head turned up to the nigh sky, "hopefully you can all rest easy now."

The car drove further and further away from you and you wanted to keep it that way.

The woman from before came beside you, "hopefully you can rest easy now." You nodded your head before saying.

"Take me home."

|The final chapter next: Safe and sound|