Mission

"What are you doing!?"

You felt your blood go cold, Shit, shit! Kirishima took a step closer.

You felt your hands start to shake, "Y/n, come down from there, you'll get hurt." You ignored him and let go of the ledge.

The freezing sir cut into your skin as you fell back, Now I can join Hana where ever she is. You were thinking into you felt a tight grip on your wrist.

You looked up thinking it was an angel taking you to heaven only to see a devil, you screamed.

You tried to shake off his hand but nothing worked, "let me go!" He only shook his head.

"Hell no I'm not losing you again!" You looked up at him, again? You shook your head.

Kirishima's grip on the window started to loosen, he cursed, "just hold on Y/n!" Tears started to appear.

A criminal trying to save me from suicide, no he's only doing this so he can keep me to himself until he finally gets bored of me and kills me like Hana..

Just then you felt a drip on your nose, "rain?" You looked up to see it start to rain.

The rain made Kirishima's hand start to loosen on yours, you felt thankful for the rain.

Your hand slipped from Kirishima's, well that's that, good bye world, it was shitty as ever hopefully heaven is better..

You waited to fell the pain of the concrete slap you on the back but it never came, you opened your eyes to see the dark sky and someone's face hidden by there hair.

Your eyes started to focus more, "what happened?" You whispered to yourself.

There was talking that was muffled out by the rain, you heard name being called, you then felt a hard slap on your cheek.

"Y/n! You fucking idiot!" Shouted the voice before finally seeing your saviours face.

Your eyes widened, saviour? No a heartless murder, you lifted your body to see a lot of other people.

"What the fuck happened?" Asked Shigraki, Kirishima bit his lip, "she tried to kill herself when I wasn't looking."

Shigraki scratched his neck, "she should have just killed herself, it's not problem if she dies or not." Kirishima's grip on you tightened.

Kirishima picked you up, "I'll put her back in that basement if no one is using it." No one said a word as everyone went back inside.

|After a while|

Finally when your head stopped spinning you looked around. You were back in the basement you were in only hours ago.

Thankfully this time there was no rotting corpse Infront of you, what did they do to her body? You asked yourself.

Your hands were again tide together, "I guess not even suicide could take me away from here."

You could hear the sounds from upstairs, "I wonder if this time they will kill me?" There was a sound of movement from behind you.

You tried to turn your head but failed, "your finally awake." Red hair came out of the dark.

You bit your tongue, "once the hour is up you'll be set free from those chains, oh and I have a mission for you!" Kirishima touched your cheeks.

"You should thank me dear, I saved your life." You said nothing but look at him.

You felt like punch the man of his feet, "a mission?" Your voice sounded like a frog was stuck in your throat.

"Yep a mission, with my help ofcourse." Kirishima pulled out a piece of paper.

The first thing you noticed was the big bold letters at the top, 'KILL THIS MAN.'

At the bottom had a picture of All Might, "the number 1 hero!" Kirishima nodded his head.

"How I'm I gonna kill him, he has a quirk, I don't?" Kirishima started to laugh.

"My Y/n, the mission said nothing about using quirks" Kirishima grabbed both of your hands.

"I have a plan to get him right where we need him, since no one has seen your face on the news your just a normal civilian."

Kirishima smirked, "you do the killing and I do the distracting." You felt like you were never gonna be able to get away from this monster.

"So what do you say Y/n?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Next chapter: brutal force|