[3]

DAYS REMAINING: 65

DAYS REMAINING: 65

"HE SAID WHAT NOW?" GINA asked the next day as they stood at their lockers.

Luna looked at her feet for a brief moment. "Okay, he technically didn't say it, but he insinuated it. He only kissed me because he wanted to make Nini jealous."

"That is awful. I can't believe he used you like that. I'm so sorry, girlfriend," she replied, slightly ticked off at the boy.

Quickly, the other girl slammed her locker door open. "No, it's really fine. Whatever. We don't even really know each other so it doesn't matter. At least he called me pretty, as if that would lessen the blow," she laughed awkwardly.

Gina frowned. Why was she acting like this doesn't matter? Gina can clearly tell her friend is already starting to catch slight feelings for Ricky. If only he could get his head out of the clouds and get over Nini, she thinks they could be really cute together.

"Did you hear Miss Jenn added a kiss scene at the end for Troy and Gabriella? Nini was pissed," Gina dragged out, changing the topic, with a small chuckle.

"Good for Ricky though. It's clear that he wants her back, which a kiss would be a pretty good way to get their spark reignited," Luna commented.

Meanwhile, on the other end of the hallway, Big Red and Ricky were talking about the situation from yesteday.

"I feel guilty," Ricky stated, slumping against the locker door, staring at Luna from the opposite end of the hallway as she laughed with Gina.

"I'm sure she isn't too upset about it. Don't worry about it," Big Red replied with a shrug. "Besides, you guys barely know each other so it's not like she was expecting anything to come from it. It was just a game."

He frowned. "That's exactly what she said."

"See? She knows it wasn't a big deal. If you really feel that bad though, maybe go apologize to her."

Ricky knew that telling Luna that he only kissed her to get back at Nini was pretty cruel, but he wanted to be honest. There was a part of him that felt a connection with her, but he didn't want to admit that.

Without saying a word to Big Red, he quickly navigated through the hallway to get to Luna. When he reached her, Gina stepped in front of him.

Poking a finger to his chest, she sassily said, "Ah, stop right there buddy. You don't get to talk to her after you used her to make Nini jealous." He should have known she would tell her best friend what he said.

"Gina, come on." He tried to look past her towards Luna, who tried to pretend she didn't know what was happening a few feet away from her. "Luna, hey, can I talk to you? Please."