15.

𝗖𝗮𝘆 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀
𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗵𝗶𝘀, 𝗧𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗲
𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥

"Momma I don't wanna take the picture." I stared at her fixing my scarf.

"Take the damn picture and you will post it." She put her teeth together looking at me. "Now thank you, you look pretty."

"All that for a picture," I grumbled pulling my chair to the table. "I got a job at a shoe store."

"I'll believe when I see it, baby."

"Momma I'm so serious Santana works there and he helped me get it. I start the week after my birthday."

"That Santana bot really being brought up a lot lately." She smirked as the waiter sat our food on the table.

"He really just became my friend so fast, he has like this hard exterior but once you get to know him he really soft. I just like his vibe."

"If you go to Nashville only we need to know who exactly is going for that weekend."

"No problem, can we go shopping?"

"Definitely I need me some new clothes anyway. Your dad talking about moving with you when you leave for college."

I pouted thinking about college, " Just think about how far we're going to be away from each other."

"Bittersweet I know he gone cry his ass off."

"I am too."

My dad is my first love, we always been close since I came out of the womb. If anything went wrong he would be my first call.

"Damn." My mom mumbled looking down at her phone. "I just got called in."

"It's okay." Honestly, I wasn't used to this but I had to accept it a long time ago, one day I was going to be her.

"How about you drive the car, go to the mall and just drop me off and I'll tell your father to get me." She closed her salad box texting.

Girl just don't know I'm gone be all over town. "Cool, I have to get Trae from work as well?"

"Yeah, he gets off at seven tonight." We got upholding our food.

"Girl, don't crash my damn car either." She got in the passenger seat.

"I'm a great driver."

【________】

𝗹𝘂𝗹𝘅𝗰𝗮𝘆