I

"How much money we talking about."

                   -Vivian Nora

—————————————————

"Please don't do this-" The man yelled in agony. Right now Vivian was chopping off a mans limbs. The reason why was because this man was one of the biggest child sex traffickers and Vivian despised men who did horrible- no unspeakable things to children. Besides Vivian was an assassin but she liked to call herself a good assassin because she only killed bad people.

"AAAAHH!" The man was screaming in pain. Vivian got pliers as she opened the mans mouth pulling out his two front teeth. "pLeAse I- I h-

Vivian already knew all of his information and he doesn't have a family. Vivian didn't say anything she just got a hacksaw and started to cut the mans remaining calf.

"You like to hurt kids huh?" Vivian said through the man's cries.

"Is th-that what t-this I-is about?" The man said shaking. "I will let them go j-just pl-please st-op."

Vivian looked at the man in his eyes. She wanted him to feel all of this pain. She knew what he did to those boys and girls and it made her hurt inside. She could hear and feel those kids crying and asking for their parents but their parents were nowhere to be found while they are left traumatized for the rest of their fucking lives. This made her sick because she knew what it felt like to be raped at a young age and not being able to fight back this is why she is a assassin today. She kills all of those people who are evil.

Vivian pulls out a drill and some very sharp scissors making the man pause at the sight.

"So like I said you like to hurt kids." She stood there waiting for the man to respond but she didn't get one all she got was a terrified look.

"Okay." She said she put on her gloves and pulled down the mans pants. Then put her hand in his underwear pulling out his not so big penis.

"You like to touch kids but you have a little dick what the fuck is wrong with you." She said with disgust.

That's when she grabbed the scissors and started to cut it off.

"AAAHHH PLEASE ILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING JUST NOT THIS. THIS IS MY DIGNITY." The man cried as Vivian looked at him like he was crazy.

"Dignity? Please I don't know why people would honor you for this thing." Vivian said waving his dick around in her hand. The man had notice that his private part was completely off and saw his intestines coming out. Vivian got the drill and started to drill in his skull. The man couldn't even scream because he was dying.

"Vivian." Jaxson said Vivian's best friend busted into the door interrupting her. She turn her head towards Jaxson.

"Yes Jaxson." She said politely. Vivian was always a sweet woman but her other side was filled with complete rage and danger. This is what made her good at her job because she expressed her emotions that she held back while killing someone.

"What in the world have you done to him." Jaxson said noticing the man tied down to a chair and beaten up badly with his neck turned in a uncomfortable way with his own dick shoved down in his throat with cut off limbs.

"Oh my goodness have mercy. What have you done i never seen anything so demonic and brutal." Jaxson turns his head towards Vivian who was smiling making her look like a adorable angel who was innocently evil.

"Go on my friend tell me more about my art skills." She says.

"You need help." Vivian giggles and Jaxson looks at her with his eyebrows scrunched together. "Imma call your therapist tomorrow."