Keith's route

[ Routes in Game ]

Keith Claes

[ In both good and bad ending ]

✄ — — — — — — — — — — —

It was snowing day when the male offered her a piggyback, seeing her face getting paler and assumed she was cold. But his thought was dropped off from his mind when she immediately clasped her handkerchief on her palm over her mouth to let out a cough.

To his horror, he sees the blood-stained on the fabric but when he lifted his head to look at her, she only smiled softly and shook her head, making his eyes widened in terror as they slowly became glassy.

That's when he knew, it was too late.

She soon accepted his offer and God, she's light. That's not a surprise when she didn't have any appetite recently and only eat a small amount of food when he forced her to.

They had a conversation like nothing happened, she even laughs when she told him a joke which he forced a smile on his face. However, when he waited for her to continue her joke . . . She didn't continue. He even called out for her, wanting to hear her voice again.

He then looks over his shoulder and sees the handkerchief is now on the thick snow with her arms slumped next to his shoulders, her grip around him loosened without him noticing. Her head rested against the crook of his neck when he stopped walking.

The heroine who happened to walked past them sees her state and realizes that [Y/N] has passed away when she begins to silently cry, catching the attention of the male who has tears in his eyes, signalling her that he knew.

Keith only declared that she was only sleeping and flashed her a small smile through his eyes that were burning with tears before continue walking.

The heroine came to comfort the male afterwards.

[ Extra: In bad ending ]

As the heroine got the bad ending, which resulted in Keith's disappearance, he would constantly visit [Y/N]'s grave and cried while hugging the tombstone, wanting to meet her once again.

[Y/N] eventually came into his dream and ask him if he wants to follow her and he agreed in pure ecstasy that let tears of happiness flowing from his eyes. For the first time, he finally could smile in pure bliss again and gave her the tightest hug that he could.

───────────────

". . . that's it? Nee-sama died too?! Keith also died at the end?!"Katarina groaned, messing up her already messy hair even more despite her maid put an effort into it.

If she scratching her hair even harder, it's not a question if her scalp starts to bleed yet she slammed her head down on her wooden desk while sulking.

Her favorite character died and she felt much worse about it. But she still hasn't recalled her death in other routes which the author of the game probably doesn't have any mercy left to the poor girl.

"This is sucks. Poor my Nee-sama . . ."