Fortune I | Deject

These are your personal maids;

Teyla Falkor. Melia Falkor.

If their names are similar with yours, feel free to change.

Credit: Maco_mag

✄- - - - - -- -- -- -

"How can this happened?"

You quizzically inquired in concern at the sight of your unconscious brunette haired sister, lying on the dirty floor without moving any single of her limbs even a glimpse. After the royal maids informed you what has happened, you didn't waste any worthy time and immediately sprinted off to where she is, ignoring the protest from your personal maids about your weak body condition.

Only to see her in this state once you arrived; eyes were shut and not showing any sign of waking up, what's making it worse was the bleeding stain on her forehead - probably might leaving a momentary scar that would be a huge effect to her chances on getting married.

"I deeply apologize, [Y/N]-sama!"

The blonde male bowed his head ridiculously low in guilt despite it was not entirely his fault before looking up to see your concern face. He hesitated for a moment when you kneeled down next to him to check the brunette while his brother only observes from afar with plain expression adorned his face.

"Katarina. Can you hear me?"You mumbled in a low tone, checking her bleeding wound and her other parts of her body in the process for some other injuries that she might have.

When her eyes snapped open and looking straight in your heterochromia ones, a soft sigh of relief unconsciously slipped from your lips,

"Honestly, you sho-Ack!"

You let out a sharp yelp of pain and were sent backward when she abruptly sits up and collided her bleeding forehead against yours, obviously leaving the now two girls in agony.

"[Y/N]!"Both young princes called out for the said girl, immediately rushing to your sides to catch you before your back could be press against the hard floor, feeling pairs of hands holding you for support while the panic inside maids increased when both children are now in pain with one of them lose her consciousness.

"O-Ojou-sama has passed out!"

You, on the other hand, clutching your forehead while groaning in pain on the floor as eyes screwed shut at the impact.

"Quick! Call the physician now!"

───────────────

"How was your feeling?"

The prince anxiously questioned, feeling uneasy for these past days due to overwhelmed guilt of the event that precisely was an accident that has happened.

"Aside from the reducing bruise on my forehead, everything is fine. Thank you for asking."You bestowed him a small smile for him to ease himself, knowing he was wary with each of his words that escaped from his lips by the look on his face.

The two of you are currently walking down the hallway, heading over to the certain room that belonged to your sister to pay her a visit.

"It's been a few days since the accident. How was her feeling?"He asked once again and it seems like it caused your smile to slightly faltered, causing his whole body tensed.

"She has a fever, probably was caused by the immense shock. About what, I don't know but it has gone down by now. That's what she stated and by her temperature, it looks like she told me the truth."You murmured solemnly and let out a small defeated sigh afterwards. It seems that this managed to have his 200 percentage attention fully on your face.

"But I'm worried that her wound might leave a scar. Her image in this high society, it would turn out really bad."

He remained silent, having himself trapped inside his own train of thought after processing those meaningful words without any hidden meaning behind them that were uttered. The train finally crashed into a conclusion when the doors were opened by the maids.

He watches from the doorway how the female siblings interacting with each other, watching how the brunette laughed sheepishly while being scolded by the [ color ]-ette who helped her to sit up into a much comfortable position.

Despite the reluctant feeling that weighing his heart, if his worst decision makes you happy then he couldn't be debating with himself even more.

"Nee-sama, I feel much better than yesterday."She answered your previous question while flashing her sister a bright radiant smile that instantly melts away the stern expression from your face, replacing a gentle one instead.

"I'm sorry if I make you worry but look! I'm perfectly fine!"She continued and brought her hand up to where the cotton on her forehead located. Quirking an eyebrow at her gesture, you exchanged a glance with both Gerald and her personal maid; Anne.

The three of you ended up gasping simultaneously in pure horror once she abruptly ripped off the cotton from her previous wound, revealing an 'x' scar perfectly on her pale forehead.

"Oh my . . . "

You were at a loss for words at her sudden action and the result that was shown, hands flew up to cover your mouth along with muffling your gasp.

"I was thinking you and I should be engage."Your gaze was switched to the blonde-haired boy by his sudden words, ostensibly having his smile forced to be seen on physiognomy. A slight hope flickered in your gold and silver colored hues,

"Really? You will do that for her sake?"

"Even if you look from other angles, it was clearly my fault this happened. This is the least what I can do for your beloved sister, [Y/N]-sama."He smiled before facing his face away from yours.

"For her behalf, thank you very much."

His heart went wild when a soft relief smile returned on your lips, nevertheless, the usual warmth on his cheeks didn't blossom on them as per usual. Never thought it would affect him that much, having all negative emotions swirling inside him at once.

Katarina couldn't help but noticed something unusual with his tone. Apparently, it didn't match with the look on his face at all. And base on his melancholy aura around him, as a dense she could be, she knew this the least.

She couldn't find the perfect word but probably the nearest was . . .

' Ah. He is . . . dejected. '