XIII

-Disclosure-

Making out with Jax had to be number one in the top ten of feelings that make my stomach flip, as I sat on his lap, my legs swaddled on his back, his lips made me forget everything, Elijah and I fighting, My sister trying to give me advice on whatever I was going through, his father's rudeness and even the fact that I was alone in his room with him, it's like time came to a complete stop because Jax commanded it to.

He unhesitatingly flipped us over into his stripe ridden sheets, digging up my shirt and caressing the sides of my waist and riding his fingers deeper up to my bra strap as his nose tickled my neck with his breath, my body temperature rose, why'd I find it so erotic that he was smelling my perfume? I mean it was normal for a guy to want to know what his love interest smells like, right? "You smell so sweet, I'm beginning to wonder if you taste the same way..." He sighed into my ear, when he pressed his open lips onto my neck, I felt a jolt between my legs and immediately pulled my shoulder up to my ear making Jax snicker. "Relax... It's just a little lovin'..." He whispered lightly, I let out a breath slowly, deflating myself.

He opened his mouth again and this time slid his tongue over the spot he'd just made out with, my breathing stopped, I gasped softly once I realized I was holding my breath, he released my neck from his addicting kiss and looked at me, his blue eyes were pools of desire reflecting off of my iridescent green ones, I placed my hands on his smooth face bringing his face toward mine, he resisted some, teasing me with his lips barely ghosting over mine.

I felt him kneel between my legs, and soon I was out of my shirt, my heart raced as I laid there before him in my bra and jeans, he sat up, as if admiring the Mona Lisa, when in reality it was just little old me reposing in his bed he was looking down on, his hands softly trailed from my neck —the spot he'd kissed previously— following with my collarbone, the small butterfly pendant around my neck, and between my breasts. "Jax..." I breathed out his name, but it came out more like a moan, I was pretty sure my cheeks were much more than red by now.

"Mmm?" He said, immensely focused on what his hands were doing, until he reached the button of my jeans and undid it along with the zipper, "No, wait..." I held his wrist, as my heart nearly burst out of my chest, I sat up quickly and placed my shirt over my bra, hooking my hair behind my ear and looking at my thighs in shame. He tipped my chin, as he still knelt before me. "Hey, no worries, there's no need to step off the golden right now..." I smiled understanding the Golden Gate Bridge reference, "Thanks."

I said shyly putting my shirt back on and smoothing it out, he pulled me into his bare chest, as we laid together in his bed. "Will you do me a kindness?" He asked, his British accent taking over my ears as his voice rang through his chest, I looked up at him. "Sure, what is it?" He hesitated to ask me, by tickling me to make me forget. I pushed him off me as I giggled. "Come on Jax..." I said but he interrupted my banter with a kiss.

He stroked my cheek gently after pulling back, focusing his blue eyes on me, pushing my hair back and out of my face, "Ask me something personal." He said. I looked at him puzzled. "Are you sure you want to go down that road?" I asked him with a cheeky smile on my face. "I'm not, but I've got no strings to pull on so, why not, ask before I change my mind?" He retorted jokingly.  "Alrighty..." I turned onto my stomach stacking my hands on his chest before placing my chin on top of them. "How much like your father are you?" I raised a quizzing brow as he laughed. "I wasn't expecting that, how many more questions you've got for me?"

He glanced at me a curious smirk on his face. "Tons, now dish..." I challenged. Jax took a deep breath in as he looked up at his ceiling. "I'm pretty sure I'm the absolute and complete reincarnation of Lars, Faith..." He took a gander at my face, a small smirk embellished his perfect face, placing both his hands behind his head as I focused on listening to him, awaiting to have him explain what he meant by that.

"We both seem like the harshest people walking this earth, and we tend to be, but deep down we don't mean the arsehole-ish things we do, it's our way to deal with things, having them not affect us, a coping mechanism if you will." He shrugged, "We fight hard if we really want something , We also shut down easily, I firmly believe Hailey has all the positive traits." He chuckled. "Except he drowns his introvert in booze and I snap them from behind a lens, or play them on the record, the Beckett men are nothing but an organized human chaos."

His face turned serious as he stared at his ceiling again. "Which is why I'm not good for anyone." I reached one of my hands up to his lips. "Oh stop saying that, you're good Jax, the fact that your blind to it only confirms that you live in your head more so than communicating your feelings." I made sure he looked at me as I honestly expressed my thoughts on the matter. "There's nothing wrong with guarding yourself as long as you don't shut out those who've chosen to give you a chance to express the way you feel."

He smiled down at me. "Nice analysis, I'm pretty sure that's the best well put together motivational speech I've heard in a while." He laughed. "I don't study linguistics for no reason." I quirked kissing his cheek before turning around and resting my head on his chest. "Ask me something else..." He prompted, now I was really intrigued. Was Jax Beckett baring his soul to me?