Chapter 1

Y/N POV

I was with my brother killua on our way to hunter exam that killua had heard a few boys talking about. He said to me "wanna go check it out it might be a challenge". I just nodded and me and killua just skateboarded on the way there until some boys stopped in front of us on the way there. One of them exclaimed "Look it is a kid" " maybe you can help us little girl" another said l just nodded and walked with them to an alley when one said " you know it was nice of you to just agree to it, if not we would have had to use force". The other one just stood there silent and l could obviously tell that he had been killed by killua so l kept quiet. Then the man said " hey what are you looking at pay attention to me" as he was aiming to punch me killua just sliced his head off. I stood there picking up my skateboard and we skateboarded to the exam site.

At the Exam site
We walked just walked in looking around when a guy walked over to us saying " you must be rookies here at the exam" l just nodded and killua just looked at man. He the said nervously "my name is Tonpa and l have tried this exam 36 times now". I just nodded while killua was looking at me when Tonpa said " here a drink to wish you luck" killua obviously took one and l was about to take one when he said "none for you y/n" he took the drink and drank it then Tonpa left looking happy and left. About 3 minutes after he left killua just said "stupid" sticking his tongue out.

•Later on•
While killua was looking around l was right behind him when l noticed a boy with blonde hair. (This how he looked without the crown of course)

I thought to myself "He looks cute" l turned my head back and forward thinking " nope not happening" when l heard killua say "you coming y/n"

I thought to myself "He looks cute" l turned my head back and forward thinking " nope not happening" when l heard killua say "you coming y/n". I had noticed the examiners presence and so l decided that would keep my jacket on.I was wearing a black cropped shirt with some black joggers.
(This is what it looks like)

The Examiner has introduced himself as Saitō and then he started walking at a steady pace

The Examiner has introduced himself as Saitō and then he started walking at a steady pace. Me and killua just started riding or skateboard while everyone else was walking.
5 minutes time skip•
As we were skateboarding l heard a man yell " that isn't fair this is an endurance test that's cheating" l turned around to see a man and two people running beside him. I just nodded and then killua got in front of me saying to "stay behind me". I had noticed that the blonde kid that l saw before was also there. That was when l had noticed that satotz-San had started to run so l just tapped killua and went ahead of him.

A good 25 mins later cause why not•
Y/n POV
I had seen killua with a green haired boy. I shrugged it and waved at killua, he then came over and said " y/n this is Gon, Gon this is y/n" Gon replied "Hi y/n nice to meet you!" I nodded. I noticed that my brother wasn't riding his skateboard so l decided to also get off my skateboard. When Killua had noticed the stairs he stated " Whoever gets to the top last has to buy the others lunch", Gon shouted " Deal" l just nodded. And from then Gon and killua went into running position while l just stood there. Then we raced too the top, we had passed the examiner and on our way to the top, we touched the top and the Gon said " l won" the. Killua replied " l won" l nodded slightly killua translated for me " y/n said they reached the top first" Gon tapped the examiner and said " who reached the top first?" The examiner replied " It was a tie." I nodded while Gon and killua groaned. We waited for the others to get to the top.
[Time skip ]
(They are on the blimp to the third phase)
Y/n POV
Once we got on the blimp killua told me to go rest l nodded and walked away. I knew killua had grown fond of Gon l could tell l didn't bother saying anything. I was walking when l noticed that blonde hair kid and the man who yelled at me last time. When leorio noticed me he said " your kid that was with killua when you were both riding your skateboard" l nodded. " are you mute or something" said Leorio, l stayed quiet then the blonde boy said "that isn't something you ask someone" while smaking his head. I giggled " your really funny" l said smiling, they turned around to me and gave me shocked faces. "My name is kurapika" said the blonde boy, "and this is leorio" said kurapika. I replied " my name is y/n" leorio looked shocked and kurapika didn't seem to surprised. I smiled and walked away cause it was getting late.

(Kurapika POV)
I saw as y/n was leaving, leorio was a pink pancake, it looked like he was interested in y/n. So l decided to make fun of him " you like y/n don't you leorio" " of course l do anybody would like their after that smile" replied leorio. " didn't you think they were cute kurapika" exclaimed leorio". " ya l thought when they smiled it was really cute" l replied. " see it's understandable" replied leorio " but they might like me you know kurapika l see the way they look at me" said leorio " you couldn't be more wrong for all you know they could be disgusted by you"l replied. " is that a challenge l hear kurapika".

[ Authors note: see you next time ]