Chapter 6 - Fight arena

[ l am so sorry for the late update and sorry to a spefic person whose's birthday it was a few day's ago and l know people have been patiently waiting but when l wrote chapter 5 about y/n bring on her period. Well l got the idea for that cause l was on my first day of my period. So l had to deal with the pain and write that's when l posted chapter 5, and so l mostly slept and took medicine and sometimes ate ice- cream for my time of month. But after that l had a personal issue to attend to that took a full day and then killua's birthday was close and idk if you guys know this but l am an editor and l to edits which is also another reason why l never update a lot not to mention on top of editing l also do gymnastics which l had to miss cause of my month and now is currently catching up on it and l had to do an art project for my friend because she has school and l don't. So l sincerely apologize for rarely uploading this. If you want my Instagram then it's starx_edits there you go :) okay now into the book

[ y/n's pov ]
As we got on the Bus we went towards our seats and killua placed you on a chair to lay down when you had heard someone scream, l rushed towards the screaming to see a girl about to get pinned by so guys, l rushed in to save her when killua tapped my shoulder and pointed at the girl who had already taken down that guy. " are you okay" l said questioning her, " oh me um ya l guess l am.." she replied. I had noticed a scratch on her leg but paid no mind to it. I waved at the girl and walked back to my sit, l had reached my sit and decided to sleep some more while killua and the others went to get food, when someone tapped me, l turned around to see the same girl from before, " excuse me may l seat next to you?" She asked " sure" l replied getting up so she could go past me. " my name is Katie" she said abruptly. " my name is y/n nice to meet you" l replied.

[ thank you dadyzai for messaging me on instagram]
[ This is Katie x killua that is who she asked for]

[ 15 mins later ]
Killua and the others finally arrived with the food " here you go" killua said handing you F/f and f/d.

[ After the bus ride  ]
[Y/n POV ]

After the bus got to our destination killua had told us about the way the fight arena had worked out. " y/n have you been here before since killua has?" Gon ask curiously. " no l haven't, l have always been at home up until recently" l replied. " oh okay that fine y/n no need to be sad" Gon replied while smiling.

( A/n: let's just take a moment to realize how cute Gon is when he smiles).

We all walked in and registered as members after the lady had explained everything.

[ 15 mins later ]

It was time for each match to start killua was first and Gon was second. They both won second handly. Then it was finally me and Akira's turn, we got on our separate battlegrounds. Everyone screamed at the guys we were facing to go easy on us cause we are "females". The referee started the match. And l had gotten into my stance ready to fight when the male said " stand right there baby l am gonna make you feel like your flying", l stopped in my tracks and looked at him " what did you say ?" I replied. " woah everything that guy says is sexual" a mysterious man said. " is it sexual?!" Killua looked at the guy with death in his eyes. "no l would never" the man replied shakinly. After that little baffle we finally started.
[ meanwhile on Akira's court ]
The match between y/n and her opponent started. I waited for my match to begin because apparently my opponent wanted to prepare something, when l had noticed that y/n match was about to end. " can you hurry up l am in a rush... please" l said " ya whatever it's not like you are going to win" the male replied getting up. " "l gave you a chance to forfeit while you had the chance don't blame me later for what happens to you"the man said later. " l won't don't worry" l said when l heard.
[ y/n]
" you can beat him Akira" l shouted to make sure Akira could hear me. When l turned around all three of them where staring at me weirdly. "This is the first time l have heard y/n shout" Gon said to killua " l haven't heard y/n yell before either" killua replied. " wait so none of you have heard y/n tell before" Katie said shocked, " no we haven't most of the time she is quiet" Gon replied. " her scream is kinda-" Katie said, " Cute" all the guys around us said in unison. " and the winner is Akira" the referee announced. We suddenly turned around. " great job Akira" Gon said, " thank you Gon" Akira replied. " hi five y/n" Akira said smiling. I tilted my head " what's that" l asked " you do this" Akira said grabbing my hand to hi five hers". " ohh l didn't know" l said. " alright let's get a move on" killua said. We headed to the front desk.
[ 15 mins later ]
Me and Katie went to see to see killua's match while Akira went to go see Gon's match. " here are our seats y/n" Katie said. I nodded and walked to our seats. Then killua's match started. " hey y/n l have a question are you and killua related" Katie asked. " ya why" l replied quietly, " l just realized you guys look so much a like" Katie replied, " well l have a question for you Katie" l said " sure what is it"she replied " do you like Gon" l said curiously " Nooo y/n why would you think that" she replied shly" " well your always quiet anytime Gon talks and your always next to him as if he belongs to you" l said as l grabbed a lollipop out of dress and placed it in my mouth. " no l don't really l see him as my brother that's all" she replied, " do you have someone you like y/n" she added. " what do you mean like" l asked curious. " you don't even know what that means"she said " no l don't explain it to me" l replied " well when you like someone you want to know more about them and be with them more and when you separate you miss them and want to be with them all the time" she said pointing at a mysterious board that seemed to appear at the moment she was explaining. " when did your clothes change" l said " oh l didn't notice that, l look like a scientist right now"she replied " anyway back to explaining" she added.
[ 2 minutes later ]
" well after knowing this who do you think you like" she asked with eager eyes. ( A/n: l wanna know that myself cause l feel like this book is turning into Gon x reader) " l can't really think of anyone" l said, " that's okay you still have time to figure it out" she said smiling. And with that we headed out of the arena, cause killua was done. We saw the others and decided to go meet this guy that apparently had this strange power that matched illumi's we finally found him and Gon decided to ask him how he did that, then he started explaining. Making everyone confused. When suddenly someone said " do you really think you can explain it"he said walking towards us

[ A/n: ya like l said before l will try to update it regularly but l decided to change it so now l only upload a new chapter each time the chapters reach a certain number] [ also for people who want to be in this just contact me via insta or here