Chapter 3 - l return home

A/n: l update this to late ugh 😩 l am so sorry you guys tho l doubt anyone actually edits this but who cares for those who read to this far thank you so much this means so much 🤧

[ previously on chapter 2 ]
It was time for the battle with kurapika and hisoka

[now onto the book ]
As the judge raised his hand signaling the battle between kurapika and hisoka. I stood there looking at them, just being anxious about what would happen if hisoka went full out on kurapika, you could tell kurapika and the others didn't know what nen was from the way of their actions, not like you knew it either you just knew that nen existed since your brother illumi used it.
As l thought of the possibility the match between hisoka and kurapika had ended . I questioned what had happened just now. But did not pay attention as it was my turn to verse leorio. I walked up and went to the battleground looking as blank as ever. Nobody talked trash but nobody said praised because nobody knew what my nen was or has lived to tell about it. and with that the battle started and l stood there analyzing leorio and seeing the easiest way to win, l was about to move when he said " l give up". I stopped dead in my tracks and looked at him confused only to see him winking at me, l didn't care much for it and walked up.

[ time skip]

It was leorio's turn once again when l could sense bloodlust from somewhere l mistaked it for illumi's so l didn't say anything about it but after killua had killed the man leorio was battling was when l realized the bloodlust was his.

Everyone stood there shocked l walked up to killua and whispered " calm down" he calmed down a bit then l said " let's go home killua we don't wanna be questioned". He nodded and we walked out of the place. Killua looked so depressed on our way home. At time like these l wanted to help, so you got a chocolate bar hoping to lighten his more a bit.

- your POV -

" why did this happen?" Killua asked me
" l don't know" l replies back
" but Gon see's you as a friend" l add
" ya but now we'll never meet" killua states

" just roll with it, l'm sure Gon will save you" l state
" why are you so trusting of gon" he asks me
" because Gon shines the most when he's helping his friends" l reply

" are you gonna stay home?" He asks
" well ya , l don't have anybody who'll save me like how gon will save you" l explain
" you can come with me" killua says

" l'll think about it" l reply

TBC: sorry this was short