Chapter 4: behind bars

A/n: enjoy the picture
Y/n: POV

As we got to our house. Killua opened the gates and we walked through. We walked to the butler quarters in hopes of hiding from mom and the others because seeing them would just make things worse.

But sadly when you walked in you saw your mom right there waiting for you. I went silent and so the killua, l was about to say something when killua whispered on my ear " don't do anything it's just a waste of time y/n let's just get this over with" and with that l had stopped what l was about to do and let them take me away from killua.

l loathed my mom more than anything so was so possessive of killua. She dragged me to a special confinement while they had killua go to the dungeons down below. She threw me in and locked the gates. As she left l was silent.

[in 5hrs ]

I got mad at the silence so l broke the bars and walked over to where alluka was. Alluka is so cute when l was younger and Alluka first met me l thought he was a girl based on how she was dressed but it turned out she was a boy because illumi told me about her gender when l turned 8 meanwhile killua still thinks alluka is a girl, but l call her a she because she seems to like it that way.  I played with alluka and some toys too to pass up the time.

{ authors note: are you guys happy now, l am not TRANSPHOBIC FOR THE LOVE GOD.}

Until mom found out l was in alluka's room and dragged me out. Just when she was leading me back to the dungeon she had received a message and ran towards west, of course l followed her. The only time mom ran was when either killua did something or intruders got in.

As l kept running towards where she was heading l noticed a certain green spikey haired boy who seemed to be accompanied by 2 others l was shocked that l almost screamed "Gon!" But l didn't cause mother would make an absolutely big deal about so l kept quiet and hid in the bushes.

Then l saw the bodyguard walk up and beat up Gon l wanted to intervene but my mother seemed to had noticed that l was gone. So you jumped back hiding in the bushes. When you suddenly lost consciousness.

When you awoken you noticed that you were in the butler's room, so you got up to wear a black skirt with a white turtle neck that seemed to go over your skirt so you placed a suspenders and tucked your skirt inside. Then placed your hair into two ponytails and walked out hoping to find food. As you walked out you noticed killua walking out of his room and you ran to him saying " killua over here", he turned around and smiled and l could tell he was actually happy so l asked " what's with the smile" " nothing really" he replied embarrassed.  We walked downstairs and killua noticed Gon and the others. Suddenly you felt drowsy and slept on the floor while killua talked.

[ kurapika's POV ]

After everything was cleared up l noticed that y/n was sleeping on the floor, so l said " killua aren't you gonna pick y/n up they are sleeping on the floor". He turned around and said " oh ya l should do that thanks for telling me kurapika".

I watched as killua picked y/n up and l could tell that Gon and leorio was worried about killua so l said " why don't l carry y/n for now" " sure if you want l don't see the big deal tho" killua replied.

I walked over and carried them on my back. We walked out of killua's house and went out, when we finally got to the port and it was time to part with the others.

[Y/n] POV

I finally woke up and l saw that l was on Kurapika's back. You shierked and fell down. " tttt that hurt" you said in pain " l'm sorry y/n-Chan it seems l caused you harm" kurapika replied raising his hand toward you. Kurapika pulled you up when you suddenly lost your footing and you were about to fall when kurapika caught you and both fell on the floor positioning kurapika on top of you.
[ tbc ]

A/n: l am so so sorry for not updating for a long time l apologize l will update this more on time for now on.
Hope you liked it
Please check out the other books l have made so far and enjoy your day .