Is this a breakthrough?

Feel free to listen to the song on the second slide while you read this it matches it for the most part.
———————-
A/n: you guys may be wondering who my favorite hxh character is well lemme write it down:
1. Feitan
2. Killua
3. Kurapika
4. Shalnark
5. Gon
6. That dude with the light pink reddish hair that strives to me beast hunter
7. Chrollo
8. Hisoka
9.illumi
The bottom and least favorite his not even a favorite and that is : leorio
You guys wondering why l didn't write feitan first well that's because l am obsessed with him so l don't wanna share nor write stories with y/n x feitan no hard feelings y/n but l kinda want feitan no offense you can check my insta and ask the people l tag on my post the know how much l love feitan anyway for akina who is shipped with feitan she can stay shipped with him for this book since it's y/n x kurapika and since l am nice l won't make akina die. No offense to Gacha_Cat872 but l gotta say what's on my mind. Anyway onto the book

——————————————————

[Akina's  POV]

katie and l were getting ice-cream when l saw a figure at behind a building going behind it. i couldn't see the person, so l decided to go check out who it is. " where are you going akina!" l heard katie shout "l saw someone l'm gonna check out who it is , don't follow me  " l shouted running away. i ran towards the building in hopes of finding the person when suddenly l was knocked out.

[feitan's POV]

" so why did you knock her out " shalnark said walking out of the dark corner with phinks. " she's cute can l have her" phinks added. " say that one more time and that will be the last time you speak" l replied in a dark tone. " ooo touchy" phinks said, " who is she anyway" shalnark " she is my childhood friend" l replied looking at shalnark. " so why'd you knock her out" phinks added looking at me. " she doesn't know that l steal and why l left her " l replied picking her up. " you do you l guess" phinks replied walking into the dark. " l can't wait for her to wake up" shalnark said walking into the dark. " ugh they can't stop messing with me for once" l said. " ya well maybe you should be more stiff and not silly" l hear someone say." shocked" the person turned out to be akina. " how are you awake" l replied. " you didn't even hit me that hard l'm not that weak you know"she replied. " why did you follow me here" l replied dropping her down. " can't l see my childhood friend" she pouted. " l didn't mean it like that" l replied. " well in any case why didn't you tell me you steal and kill people" she said turning around," because l didn't want to make you hate me" l replied, " l wouldn't hate you for that" she replied turning around. when l saw tears hit the floor, l looked up to see akina crying. " l thought you hated me that's why you left" she said in a shaky voice. " no l-" l replied. " let's move away from here" l  grabbing her hand. " why were are going" she said cleaning her tears. " away from here" l added.

[15 mins later]

l ran to the closets forest. " so why did we run away" she asked. " i saw some mafia people" l replied. " oh " she said. it was silent for a couple minutes. " um so what have you been doing since you left me" she said breaking the silence " nothing really stole some stuff, killed some people" l replied. " oh we also got new members" l added. " that's cool" she said, " what about you" l questioned, " let's see so l had some hard time coming here for starters and l met some amazing new people, there really nice there's this girl among them she is so cute when she talks her name is y/n zoldyck compared to her brother she is way nicer, though she's hard to understand sometimes, she was injuired at a match and the girl didn't even know she was injuired until she fainted and ended up in the hospital" she replied laughing. at times like this her beauty really shines, l thought to myself. " what else" l replied. " well other than y/n l met another girl named katie" she said " what's her last name" l asked stopping her from talking. " l don't know she didn't tell us" she added. " oh okay" l replied " anyway me and katie are closer than l am to y/n , we are the only two with knowledge about nen and some other stuff, she has healing powers and some other stuff" she replied smiling. " wow akina you just give away my secrets like that without warning" a girl walking towards akina said. l glared at her," woah calm down, my name is katie from the satoz family" the girl said walking towards akina. " woah your last name is satoz l didn't know that" akina added turning around. " ya am not directly related to sato-san l am his sister's dauther's dauther from the rich side of the family tree you see" she added. " woah that sounds complicated even for me" akina added. " wait how did you find us" l questioned. " easy with this" she said bring out an arrow. " woah what's that" akina added " it only works with full concertration" she said putting away the arrow. " anyway what's your name" she added looking at me, " porter feitan" l replied. " nice to meet you fei-chan" she said " whattttttt why did you call him that" akina said shocked" no reason" she said smirking. " fei-chan what do you think about dating me" she said looking at me, " um" l replied " what no way how could you do that" akina shouted. " l mean he doesn't seem to be taken by anyone right" she replied. " l actually like someone right now" l added scraching the back of my neck. " ya you heard him he already likes someone" akina shouted," oh..." she added. " and who is this girl" katie asked. " she's just special to me l don't really plan on confessing right now " l replied. " let's leave katie he must be dying to get back to his future girlfriend" akina added, " wait what" l replied " you heard me porter" she said, " this is the first time you've called me porter" l replied shocked. " um looks like there's been a misunderstanding here, so you guys clear it up" katie added, " l don't think there is a misunderstanding " akina said, "(mwuahahahahahahahahahaha l A/N l will make akina miserable as long as my love for feitan strives, don't worry akina is still gonna date akina infact they are going to get togther this chapter no need to worry l'll just make it harder for them to stay togther  it's my excuse for making them love each other more) ( sneak peak into the next time with feitan and akina's love story, a/n-chan and 2 other fans are gonna make akina jealous especially me)