Chpater 2 - finding out the secret•

[ killua is singing the departure song it is amazing please enjoy it]
[ Last time on y/n x kurapika]
Y/n finally said their first word since the start of the exam when she meets a certain blonde boy and a spikey hair man. They introduce themselves and after they leave leorio challenged kurapika to see who y/n will like first.

[y/n POV]
I had been woken up by killua saying " we are at the third phase [nickname]". I nodded (a/n they do talk to killua but they  have no to be mentally prepared). As we got down l see killua head to where Gon was l was dragged by him of course because he was holding my hand.

I could feel the flares from here it was obviously hisoka l could smell his lust from here. I tapped killua and whispered in his ear " l am going to do this by myself you can go with the others" .

He nodded and l waved goodbye to the others smiling. I don't really know but l could see the most of the guys blushing from here. I just ignored it. I saw hisoka and l ran to him. Once he had noticed me he smiled his evil grin leaving confused. I counted in head '5' '4' '3' '2' and '1' before l knew it hisoka ran up to hug me. Hisoka does this every time he says it's because l seem too quite to say anything so he hugs me whenever he sees me though l haven't really tried to stop him.

I could hear all the confused looks from others . I shrugged and asked " where is big brother l know his here" " how mean y/n l thought you would say hisoka when you started talking now l'm jealous" he replied pouting. He smirks right after and says " illumi is gone". I knew about the trap doors so l just hissed at hisoka and went down a trap door to find him. Once l had gotten down one of the trap doors l ended into a multi- choice one with 4 other people the minute l landed down all malice they had disappeared.

And so we started choosing our choices . But each time we had to pick our choices happened they got more and more malice toward each other it had taken three days to get to the last choice cause we had dealt with some prisoners tho we lost 2 of them. So we only had 3 people left and that's when the last question came about. It was " take the long route and take 4 hrs to get down or take the short route with only 2 people.

As they were fighting on what to pick l heard some sound next to us. It sounded like fighting l shrugged it when the two males looked at me and smirked saying " hey little girl/boy  l was thinking why did you come here in the first place" one of them yelled charging towards me l was prepared to strike, but l hadn't noticed the malice of the other man when he attacked me but l barely managed to get out of that, l had the side of my cheek bleeding a bit. Before the clock had ended l was almost late but l made to the end on time and of course l was by my self.

I noticed killua and l screamed " killua l'm over here". He pet my head saying "good job y/n" " you pet your their head killua?" Asked Gon. " yes l do they don't really like being touched unless they  like you". Replied killua. " what about others can they pet them" asked leorio. I nodded while killua translated for me " they'll let anyone who they like pet them if , they don't like you or know you and you try to touch them " as killua was about to finish l striked the man down to the floor as his blood left his body. " or else they will kill you with no hesitation" killua finished. They were in aw about what just happened. " can l try petting them " replied gon. " you can try they have to like you though l have no say in this" killua replied " I think y/n likes me because l'm your friend killua well at least l think so" Gon said walking towards me. I was right behind killua so he didn't really need to walk far. Gon patted my head and l looked up to see Gon " what are you doing Gon?" I said in a soft voice, he almost instantly retracted his hand back when he heard me talk. I got up from where l was picking up my belongings l had dropped which was a precious necklace.

(A/n: this will be key later on).

Gon really looked scared when he saw me get up, l dusted my clothes l was wearing and said while Gon flinched " at least warn me next time Gon" I said in a sweet voice. Leorio spoke up " can l pet you y/n?" I replied " what starts with an N and ends with an o , oh that's right no". " why the hell not" he replied yelling. " cause you give me groper vibes old man" l replied he looked shook while everyone else laughed. I had noticed a certain laugh next to him. But payed no mind to it .

[ last stage]

It was the last stage. And time for the battle one on one apparently it was whoever loses first is out. I didn't really mind that fact. It was Gon who had started first.

I had seen the way Hanzo beat up Gon l wasn't really sad about it since l didn't know him well, but what confused me was that l hadn't sensed any anger from killua the entire time which was kinda surprising for me since he really seemed to care about Gon the entire hunter exam too.

I didn't really wanna do anything, but then l realized that kurapika would have to go against hisoka and l knew good and well that he would lose seeing as how they didn't know how to use nen yet, l walked over to hisoka and said " one scratch and no hugs from me for three years" l knew hisoka likes hugging me so l always used this to my advantage.

After gon's match had finished in Gon winning by default. Then it was kurapika's turn to verse hisoka.

[a/n l wanna skip over the whole fight part but sadly l can't because it also has something to do with the next things that is going to do oh well 😔]
1108 words.

Kurapika x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें