Chapter 5 : we will meet again + new oc

A/n: Hey guys so in the author note l places before this is for y/n when they  separate from Gon and killua when they leave the others so each Oc l finalize will be placed in the chapter. [ if you get what it means, if you don't just ask ]

Y/n POV
I opened my eyes saying " that hurt ow" when l was about to get up l noticed something on top of me, l looked up to realize it was just something it was somebody and that person was kurapika who was on top of you. you blushed blood red, as kurapika got up. " l am so sorry for causing you trouble" l bowed " it's okay y/n as long as your fine" he said sweetly.

[ 1hr later ]

We were about to part ways when l realized something. I needed to check it out " can you guys wait real quick l need check something". I walked off to the restroom.

[ killua's POV ]

As y/n-Chan left l went to a cafe with the others as we waited when l was about to call her someone had contacted me " hello who is this" " y/n is in the bathroom right ?? She asked,  " ya they went to the bathroom" l said confused. " your mom had y/n take something weird so she feels pain every once in a while" she replied over the phone "what's that? You mean when they get into a lot of pain?" I replied " ya and they forgot to take their medicine for it" she said.

When l remembered what y/n had said before leaving. " when is their  medicine gonna get here" l ask in a hurry. " it should be there right now" she replied. I ended the call and walked outside when l see the package. " guys l need to go give y/n this" l said " wait but it's most likely that they are in the women restroom l doubt anyone will allow you in there even if you say your related" kurapika said sternly .

" then what should we do then cause l am sure y/n is in considerable amount of pain right now" l shouted mad. " well l don't know but"kurapika said but was cut off when l girl said " l can help l can kinda understand what's going on more or less" an anonymous girl said.

" okay sure thank you" Gon said in my stead. She took the box and walked off to the near women's room to see if y/n was there.

[ y/n's pov ]

( nevermind it has being edited to fit all genders)

I realized to my horror that l was on my monthly pain period. I was about to use my nen to do something when someone knocked " excuse me are you y/n-Chan?" Someone said " ya that is me" l replied " oh great finally found you l have your medicine for your problem "she replied " really thank you so much" l reply. She pushes the box under the stall then l opened the box.

( pain period for y/n: her mom poisoned them at a very young age so that y/n would never leave the mansion)

[ 15 mins later]

I was finally done l walked out to see the stranger who helped me out. " thank you very much but who are you might l ask?" I said curiously. " hi my name is Akina toritsyu but you can call me Akina" the girl said
[ what Akina looks like ]
Thank you @gacha_cat872 for drawing your Oc.

" nice to meet you Akina my name is y/n zoldyck but you can call he y/n" l replied we walked out of the restroom and Akina lead us to the cafe my brother and the others were

" nice to meet you Akina my name is y/n zoldyck but you can call he y/n" l replied we walked out of the restroom and Akina lead us to the cafe my brother and the others were. When we walked in killua came up to me and said " are you okay?" "No not really can you carry me" l replied. " of course that was the plan". When Akina said "y/n your gonna need this" she throws the ice-cream to me. " your coming with us Akina" l replied. Oh guys " this is Akina she is the one who helped me"l said remembering. " oh nice to meet you" everyone says in unison .

When we walked out of the cafe. I finally felt the sharp pain and started crying. So l decided to eat the ice-cream Akina has got for me. I finally fell asleep".

[ kurapika's pov]

I see y/n fall asleep. They  looked so cute as they slept. When killua said " you know it's pretty obvious" " what is?"I replied " what- how - actually if you don't know you l won't say anything," killua said " but leorio can't seem to stop eyeing them, that's basically what you are doing and that isn't going to make them like you" killua continued as he hisses at leorio".

" wait what l am not doing that l was just checking to see if their  alright" Letizia replies mad. " mhm sure whatever you say" killua replies. " do they always do this" Akina says to me and Gon.

" your so annoying leave y/n alone old geezer" killua shouts at leorio. " l am just 18 years old l am not an old geezer" leorio shouts. " yes they do this every time" l say and Gon laughs. When akina seemed to had realized something. " wait Leorio your 18" Akina says shocked. Yea l am how do you not know that" Leorio says mad. " cause you look old" killua remarks.

Killua and leorio kept arguing and arguing until we got to our destination.
" well l guess this is goodbye for now" leorio says. " ya l guess so" Gon replies".

[ 3rd pov]

" but we meet at York new city on September 10" killua said. ( l think that's what it was l will change it when l get the right date.
" yorknew city?" Akina said. " ya we all plan to meet at yorknew city to take care of stuff". Kurapika says sternly. " " oh okay" Akina replies. " l guess this is goodbye" an awoken y/n says. "Ya.. l guess" kurapika replies.

Y/n tapped killua's shoulder as a signal to let them go. They jumped down and went towards kurapika, then y/n hugged him " l can't wait to see how far you grow when we meet again" y/n says smiling that could kill a thousand people.

" ya.. your right" a blushing kurapika says. At this point who wasn't blushing. Killua , Gon, y/n and Akina watch as kurapika and leorio leave.
"Then l guess it's time we leave too" Gon said. "Ya sure"killua says bending down as a signal for y/n to get on, y/n got on and everyone walked into the blimp.

A/n: l hope you guys enjoyed this chapter l had a lot of fun writing this. I was legit about to make y/n kiss kurapika's cheek ngl tho
Words: 1111