Chapter 7 - levels

A/n: um l wanted to let you guys know that l
Am making a new book but don't worry l will keep updating this one l just wanted to let you know. The book is a Todoroki x reader and my other book is a kenma x reader. A quick description of how it's gonna go:
Todoroki x reader: y/n is bakugou's cousin from the states, she is famous world wide for her singing and style. ( lmao yes lk it's the opposite of what l am ). When she comes over to stay at your cousins house for 3 years to study at school she meets a certain ice and cold boy who seems to be more than what the outside shell shows ( l have no clue where l got that reference from but thank you reference for finding me love author)
Kenma x reader: y/n is a host and a popular one at that, she is famous around the city for getting anyone and anything she wants, but that's just a bonus to her being a fashion model, must guys fall for her at first sight, but it's not all it seems as y/n always felt empty somewhere in her heart, that is until she meets kenma who just so happened to be there when she was getting chased but to y/n it was destiny. Will kenma fall in love with this girl or will y/n stay in love with kenma or will she move on to certain sweet and kind loving sugawara read the book to find out. (when it comes out ofc)
——————————————————
The man walks towards the boy saying " good job zushi", " osu" zushi said , l had no interest in it so l wanted to walk around, when l noticed hisoka, " hisoka why are you here" l said walking towards him, " mm nothing l'm just here.. on an errand" he said skeptical,
[ next level ]

I walked towards killua and Gon, as l saw killua talking to Gon so l decided to sneak up on them, l walked quietly towards them. " hello killua, Gon" "hi y/n where have you been" Gon replied, " nothing really what's up with killua" l said curious , " l don't know but let's go up" Gon replied

[ 200th level]

We all finally reached the 200th floor, l was so tired, so l rode on killua's back once again, while we all looked for the desk, when we turned around to a hall. I was knocked out flat.

[ 20 mins later ]

" y/n you okay" l heard a voice in the distance . " what happened to her?" A kinda familiar voice said, " we don't know we just thought she was sleeping" l finally heard Gon say. I groaned quietly and blinked 3 times, " oh hello brother, Gon" l said smiling, " are you okay y/n you didn't wake up when we tapped you," Gon said worried " we thought you had died from the ren hisoka used"killua added. I was quiet then it hit me, " oh no no no l just fainted to sleep l was totally unaffected" l said with a little bit of lie. Wing started actually explaining the real way nen works.

————————-
It was finally my turn, so l got up from the chair l was asked to sit on just to make sure l didn't have a concussion. Wing briefly explained to me what was going to happen and l need full well the dangers.

[ time skip brought to you by me who is currently depressed but writing because it makes me feel better]

Surprisingly l was okay after he had opened my nen nodes, then killua and Gon ran towards the top floor knowing they had little time left. " your not going with them y/n" wing questioned, " l am just need to".

[3rd person pov]

Y/n suddenly fainted, causing master wing to ask zushi to call an ambulance and take y/n to the hospital. Y/n had always know they were weak but they never thought that they were this weak.
When she arrived at the hospital master wing asked the doctor if they were okay, obviously blaming himself thinking he didn't open their  nen nodes right. The doctor replied " they are  fine, they are just getting used to their nen" " it looked like they had  already been in a weak state so their nen collapsed making them faint" the doctor added suddenly.

" oh l understand doctor" wing replied " oh and your shirt is untucked" the doctor said. Wing quickly tucked it in, and waved goodbye. As soon as master wing and the doctor left. It was quiet for about a minute before Katie and akina walked in.

[Katie's pov]

"That's amazing how did you notice that y/n was injured" l asked, " when y/n was fighting her opponent, I noticed he had placed something on them" akina replied. "Well ur a life saver" l replied, "no you are thank you for healing her Katie" akina said happily.

[ the next day ]
(Y/n POV )
I had woken up to being on a bed in the hospital, l got up and changed my clothes this is what y/n is wearing.

I finished putting on my shoes and opened the door when l bumped into someone

I finished putting on my shoes and opened the door when l bumped into someone. I opened my eyes a little bit. " sorry y/n it's my fault" Gon said putting his hand down for me to grab. " oh thank you Gon" l said grabbing gon's hand to get up. " where's killua" l said " he has a match today so he couldn't come today" Gon replied. " that's okay can you carry me there l wanna see" l said politely " oh sure y/n it's the least l can do for you" Gon replied smiling. Gon bender down and l got on top. It looks like this but with Gon and you. As we got there l hear the announcer end killua's match. " aww man we missed it" l said " it's okay we can rewatch it y/n" Gon replied. " okay Gon" " Gon" killua said walking towards us. " how did your match go killua" Gon said . " m easy l guess" killua replied. " too bad l missed it" l replied. " you can watch it in the room" killua replied. " okay" l said smiling. " guys" l heard someone shout running towards us. We turned around to see Katie. " where's akina Katie" l said curious. " ldk we were getting ice cream but akina said she saw someone familiar so she went to go meet them then she came back and told me she was gonna hang out with them" Katie explained to us while we were walking to my room. " know who it was" killua asked. " no she just said she would be back later tonight" Katie replied. "Oh okay that's fine" l said.

A/n: omg thank you so much for 0.8k this means a lot and l will try to update it more :) also feel free to ask me to put yourself inside this x reader.
[ the next chapter includes 3 things ]
[ 1. Akina is meeting up with feitan ]
[ 2. Y/n talks to kurapika over the phone]
[ 3. Katie and Gon preparing for killua's birthday]