iii.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗬, 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗦 𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚?

☀︎︎

     MILLIE answers the door right away. "hi gemma!" "hi!" i smile and wave to her. "come in! everyone else is downstairs, well except noah," i wonder out loud, "hes late a lot isnt he?" millie laughs and replies, "yeah" she leads me downstairs to see the rest of the cast.

     "hey gemma!" caleb says. "gemma!" gaten says. "gems!" sadie says. finn looks at me and says, "hey beautiful" "hey finn" i wink at him. wow. didnt expect that, hes just joking, right? i sit down on the couch next to gaten, trying to ignore finns comment. the doorbell rings. millie heads up to answer it.

     millie comes back downstairs with noah. he greets everyone and we all do the same. millie decides that they need to 'get to know me' so she decides on 20 questions as the 'get to know me' game. millie asks the first question, "gem, whats your favorite color?" "green," i reply. sadie goes next "do you have a boyfriend?" wasnt expecting that one, especially from sadie. i reply with a simple "nope." gaten questions my favorite juice flavor, a bit odd, but i dont mind. i tell him its apple. finn skips his turn. caleb decides on an interesting question. "yall are asking dumb questions. gemma" i look at caleb. "which one of us is the hottest?" the room goes silent, i didnt feel awkward one bit, but everyone else did. ill mess with them, cause why not? "sadie" they are all staring at me and i burst into laughing. "that was too easy" basically i am crying and rolling on the floor almost dead of laughter. gaten clears his throat and gestures noah to ask his question, i instantly stop laughing and put my attention on noah. "least favorite food?" i knew exactly what to say. "i dont like seafood," a simple reply, but hey, its me being honest. "its disgusting. like we eat these things that come from the sea," i gag just thinking about it. when i open my eyes, i can feel noah staring at me nodding.

millie suggests a game of paranoia. she turns to gaten, who is sitting next to her and whispers something in his ear. he whispers back and they start laughing. the rest of us are hella confused, "so um, are you gonna flip the coin?" the coin is spinning in the air, and it lands on heads. millie is trying to hold in a laugh when telling us the question "whats the best practical joke that you've played on someone ?" all of us are still confused. regardless, its gatens turn to ask a question. he whispers into noahs ear. why does noah look so nervous? gaten takes to coin and flips it, tails it is. noah opens his mouth to speak, but no words come out. after what seems like forever, he clears his throat and stares at me. "gemma." with a puzzled look gaten glances at noah, then me. his mouth drops open as it looks like he just solved a mystery or something. with my eyes still locked on noah i ask him, "sorry, but whats happening?" the room stays silent. "g-guys?" seriously what the hell just happened? millie stands up and says, "i am gonna go get some snacks, noah come with me?" he stands up and follows her out. "what the fuck?" im so confused, "guys what the hell just happened?" "u-uhm nothing." gaten says as he clearly doesnt want to talk about it anymore.

noah and millie return after along uncomfortable silence between me, finn, sadie, caleb, and gaten. she turns on netflix and asks, "who wants to watch a movie?" a loud voice yells, "me!" its caleb. as i take my seat on the couch, i realize that they didnt bring any snacks back. "hey, i thought you guys were going to get snacks?" noah sits down next to me and says, "she didnt have any good ones." they are definitely hiding something.

     towards the end of the movie, i can feel myself falling asleep. then an arm wraps around me as i drift asleep.

--------------------

AUTHORS NOTE: hi! this chapter took me so long to write! i kept writing something, and deleting it. finally i ended up with this and i hope you enjoyed it. i love you all!

word count: 731