xxix.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗦 𝗠𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚.

☀︎︎

ACTION!

     "will im sorry!" i ran to catch him. he spins around, "oh really? is that all you have to say?" i sigh. he scoffs and begins to walk away. "i- i was scared." i tell him. will stops walking, but he doesnt turn around. "i do care about you, i just thought i could push away whatever i was feeling." he hears this, but will starts to walk away again. this time i dont say anything. i run up to him and grab his hand. he stops walking. "please dont go." i whisper, "i really do care about you, will." will faces me. "it hurt alot, you know?" he starts, "all my friends had girlfriends, and they never had time for me anymore. its like they moved on. el and mike, max and lucas, gaten and suzie, all my friends grew up without me." i nodded. "no one even listened to me anymore. but then i came here, and you listen to me. you actually care about me. you understand." i dont say anything. i pull him into a hug. it lasts for a few seconds, before we pull away. our faces are left inches apart. he leans in and presses his lips against mine.

CUT! "we need more passion, more excitement!" we both nod and start the scene over again. when it comes to the part of noah kissing me, i panic. he pressed his lips against mine, and i didnt add anything. it was basically like our lips were just touching. they stop us again, and ask for more.

they asked for passion, so i gave it to them. noah kisses me, and i immediately deepen the kiss. hes suprised at first, but he soon moves his hands to my waist. this is turning into a full-out makeout session. my arms go around his neck. this reminds me of something.

CUT! it was over. we didnt say anything to eachother after the kiss. they told us we were done, so we both left.

as i sat in my car, i thought about what just happened. noah kissed me, and i really liked it. it kinda reminded me about the kiss from millies party.

wait a damn minute. it adds up. who smells like cinnamon? noah. i wore cherry chapstick that night. i also just had a strawberry milkshake. it was him. i kissed noah at millies party.

--------------------
text messages

ma: we need to talk.

--------------------

AUTHORS NOTE: she finally figured it out.

word count: 426