vi.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫

𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗜𝗠 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘, 𝗜𝗧 𝗗𝗢𝗘𝗦𝗡𝗧 𝗦𝗘𝗘𝗠 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗔 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗔.

☀︎︎

FINNS house is nice. like super nice. millie and i are talking in the corner, when a large group comes in. i cant quite tell who they are from this far away. they all split off except a boy and finn, who has been standing at the door, greeting guests. finn and um.. guy1 are talking when guy1 starts to walk away, when finn grabs his arm and whispers something to him. guy1 breaks away and is... heading this way? oh shit. guy1 is getting closer and i am starting to make out some features. black curly hair, shortish, okay now hes really close. wait its jack grazer? awesome! millie starts to back away when jack says, "hi. im jack" "im gemma." "how do you know finn?" he asks. random, but okay. "im gonna be in st4." "awesome!" "i loved you in 'soft hearts' by the way!" he says. "aw. thanks, i really loved IT," i respond. "although jaeden was my favorite in the movie." he laughs. just for the record, jack was my favorite in the movie, but he doesnt have to know that. "so gorgeous, are you staying for the sleepover?" jack asks. "are you?" i fire back. "i am." bitch bet. "then i wouldnt miss it." i say. jack asks, "so cutie, can i have your number?" this is turning out to be a sucessful night. i nod, and jack pulls out his phone to enter in my number.

jack and i are talking when finn makes an announcement. "yo guys, whos in for seven minutes in heaven?" jack looks at me and i say "hell yeah." he grins and takes my hand, leading me to the circle. now that im here, it doesnt seen like a good idea. somethings telling me to leave, but my feet wont move. pushing aside ny thoughts, finn spins the bottle, and it lands on sadie. he spins it again and it lands on wyatt. they stand up and head for the closet. im scanning the circle to see whos playing when i spot noah, who is staring at me. he doesnt even care that he was caught. noah flashes me a smile. i grin along with rolling my eyes.

"okay, times up!" finn opens the door to reveal wyatt and sadie on their phones. they take a seat and finn spins the bottle. it lands on me, fabulous. he spins it again and it lands on jack. he flashes me a smile. i glance at noah and he looks sad? maybe angry? not sure why but ok. jack stands up and offers me a hand. i smile and take it. he leads me to the closet. finn closes the door. (an: ok so like this part is weird but i dont know how else to phrase it so um...) "you know gemma, you look absolutely stunning in that dress," he says. i smile and we make eye contact. "why thank you," i respond. "you dont look too bad yourself, jack." jack glances at my lips and then back to my eyes. he leans in and we kiss. i am not gonna lie to you, he is a great kisser. jack pulls away after about 5 seconds. hes just staring at me. hes cute, so im not complaining. then we are just talking. about our upcoming jobs, etc. after what seems like a short time, the door opens. "times up!" jack and i walk out of the closet and take our places back at the circle. noah shoots me a look, but i dont care. whats his deal anyway?

the party is winding down. most people are leaving, gaten, caleb, sadie, sophia, chosen, and wyatt decide to leave. that means that its only finn, noah, jaeden, millie, jack and myself sleeping over. finn and i are talking when my phone starts buzzing.

--------------------

incoming facetime call from 'that bitch😚'

ACCEPT DECLINE

--------------------