episode ten rundown

i know i've thought a lot about episode ten, how josh improvised his part of the scene and everything and i wanted to do a little of livs pov. like what was she thinking during all that?

"Take one! Let's go guys!" Tim said to the crew with a big smile on his face. Josh and I finally got to "Breaking Free". It took two takes which was pretty standard for a singing scene. He looked pretty cute while he sang and every time  he touched my waist, the butterflies in my stomach twirled a million times a minute. We walked off the stage and after our final take I ran backstage to go hug him.

"Josh!"

"You sounded so good, Liv!" Letting go of the hug. Julia and Sofia started screaming from the other side of set.

"Babies! You sounded amazing guys!" Julia screamed.

"Seriously! By far the best scene in the season." Sofia said fist bumping Josh and hugging me.

Larry ambushed all of us by tap dancing into the room. We all clapped as hard as we could yelling "Bravo!" at LarBears performance. Why do I deserve this cast?!

Josh and I played our legendary chopsticks game before stepping on stage for our curtain call scene. Watching our best friends in front of us, maybe for the last time made my eyes fill with tears. Josh grabbed my hand. I suddenly felt better. Not because of Josh though. We did our dance routine and as the camera turns to us, the iconic hug afterward as I heard Josh whisper to me "Livvy got moves too?" I blushed. It was so untrue I wanted to disagree but the camera was facing us so we had to act the part. The cover pictures were taken and we all walked off screaming.

"There are my favorite wildcats!" Tim said to the cast. We all group hugged and cried at our last scene all together till Tim tapped Josh and I on the shoulders, "Hey get ready for your scene. Do some rehearsing. We have to be in the dressing rooms in an hour." Tim said with unbreakable eye contact. I soon realized what he meant by practice was to make out in the other room for basically an hour. Uh Tim? No thanks. I mean I'm fine with it but Tim is getting the wrong idea. Joshy and I don't think of each other like that.

Josh grabbed his script and my hand then headed for the door. We found the break room and started practicing our lines. "You got it? You look kinda uncomfortable." Josh said while looking at me concerned. Maybe I'm uncomfortable because we have to go make out multiple times in the room next door. Or has that not clicked for you yet? Thank God I didn't say that out loud. It was already a sad day. I had to stop worrying about the kiss. It'll be fine. I just smiled as my response to Josh, weirding him out even more.

My palms were sweating and I was stiff. What do I do while he's talking? He was saying his lines right off the script making the scene feel unauthentic. He still looked cute while saying them, though. Not in a weird way. He was just nervous. Now it's the kiss. Damn.

He was a good kisser. Like, we've kissed before on screen but this lasted longer than our usual half a second. I laughed after it happened. So did he. "Cut! From the top!" Maybe I unconsciously wanted it to happen again? I don't know why else I would've laughed. It wasn't even funny.

A few kisses later we finally got a good take. I mean, a few scenes later. The words were important to me, not the kiss. The kiss was kinda stupid. I mean, I don't regret it. I don't know. But we had one more take since Tim said we needed a back up or something. We never did this before but I just figured it was just because it was an important scene. Josh turned and opened his mouth.

"I love you." What the hell-

"I've loved you since the first time you picked up your ukulele and wrote a song about clouds. A silly little song about clouds, I love you!"

This was adorable. I remember the exact day I wrote that song. But what is he doing? Should I say something? Am I suppose to say something? He kept going and I couldn't help but laugh. He started freezing up so I jumped in, "No worries, I've been wanting to get rid of these shoes for a while." The way he got emotional during the scene was kinda hot. In a Rini way of course. Not Josh.

Never outgrew me? Could this scene get any sweeter?

Next thing I knew it was the kiss. I smiled harder than ever before. I wasn't just kissing Josh as Nini, I was kissing him as Olivia. I- I'm kidding of course! That was a joke. A joke that I told myself. Is the kiss suppose to be this long? We gave each other our scripted pecks after each line and every time Jos- Rickys lips felt a little sweeter than before. I walked out of the room on my cue.

We did the ending scene in the lobby about three times till we changed the writing. I found out I got into the arts school while "Ricky" was talking to his family. He looked cute. As Ricky. Ricky looks cute. Not Josh.

Heading to dinner, Josh have me a light shove on the shoulder. Sof watched and budded in, pushing Josh in his mid arm. He laughed starting a little wrestling battle in the uber. Once Josh and I calmed down he pointed his camera at me as I was singing along to the radio. I noticed the camera was on me and I leaned my head on his shoulder. He stopped filming and sent the video to me and his instagram story. I giggled looking down at my phone, "Josh! I looked gross in that! Delete it!" Josh completely ignored me and when I nudged his shoulder he said, "I don't talk to liars." So he thinks I looked good in that video? "The video was cute."

Oh. So not me, the video. Got it.

Tim and Sofia brought me aside in the restaurant and Tim informed about how he told Josh to make his own speech. This made me smile. Especially when he said that was the take he was putting into the episode. It was cute. That kiss- scene. That scene was the best by far.

***

this chapter was lame. sorry. next one will be an interview. hope u enjoyed anyway. i'll try to get one done tonight. love y'all. let me know how u felt about this thooo. as always, i hope ur doing well.