interviews (short chapter)

josh looking at liv described. i love his little looks hehe. kinda everything. sorry for taking sooooo long. elearning is KICKING my ass. like i'm full on face planting down the imaginary zoom call hallway. yeah so if anyone wants to do my french test for me, i'll give u my passworddddd.

First interview of the day:

Josh's point of view.
"Can somebody zip this?!" Liv said panicking. The show was under so much pressure and was a very sensitive topic, none of us had ever down a project like that. Everyone was so opinionated already, it was nerve racking. I walked over to Liv who was getting her final touches of makeup done.

"I got you."

"Thanks!" Liv jumped up and gave me a light punch on my shoulder before going over to talk to Sofia. We were all holding in so much fear for the show and it being seen, it was a little much. We'd finished filming a while ago but still hung out everyday and all had things to do for the series like cameos or finding out about season two!

Driving to interviews we all sang with the HSM soundtracks and laughing along to Frankie's imitation of Sharpey in 'Bop to The Top'. Before we knew it, we were at our first interview of the day. Liv looked kinda cute. I mean- I don't know. Everyone looks great. I uh- That wasn't weird. They all look great. I'm obviously just nervous. Nothing weird.

"The cast of High School Musical: The Musical: The Series!"

That's quite a line.

Should I say that out loud?

Sofia is so good at this. She knows exactly what to say.

That's funny.

Oh hi Liv.

Why are you looking at me like that?

Should I talk?

I'll talk.

Oh, I have a story!

"We were locked in a conference room for like, eight hours and I was nervous at first but I showed them 'spicy uno'"

Why is Liv laughing like that? I'm not that funny.

Maybe I am.

Don't worry about it.

They said your name! Don't panic. Smile Josh!

You should talk again.

Why is Frankie so quiet. Mention Frankie.

Done.

That wasn't so hard.

One done, about a hundred left to go.

I kinda like this.

"You guys did great!" Tim exclaimed. We all smiled ear to ear. Liv looked at me.

Hi Liv. You look cute. Shut up Josh!

"Hi Livvy!"

Better.

"Hi Josh! We have 'Seventeen' next, you nervous?" She smiled a ton. It was cute. Kidding. She's not that cute.

"A little bit. What about you? I think we are partners for it."

"That'll make it better. I don't know, I'm pretty scared. I don't like being this on the spot. It's fine sometimes but I don't know." Liv fiddled with her fingers.

That's cute. But probably bad for her finger nails.

I didn't realize but I grabbed Liv's hands. "We got this. I'm right here if you get scared."

Liv blushed.

Thank God I didn't blush. That'd be embarrassing. But it's cute when she does it. I mean- In a friend way.

We got called to the car and headed to our next interview. Game time!

Why is she holding my hand?

Not complaining.

I mean, just wondering.

This is all kinda intimidating.

We have to go to our chairs!

Why did she drop my hand? That's kinda sad.

No it's not.

I don't care if she holds me stupid hand.

I hope she feels better.

She's talking a lot.

Ooh I like this story!

Can we get to the singing?

She's so talented.

She's pretty. I can't wait to start filming again.

She looks kinda cute.

Stop staring!

Now she's looking at me.

Don't laugh Josh!

I laughed.

Damn.

It's over! We did it.

Liv motioned for a high five. She was beaming her bright smile. It was cute. I was proud of her. She did so well!

"I've got to ask," The reporter said grabbing our attention off set. "Are you guys dating?"

Liv laughed uncomfortably. "No, we are just friends." I said smiling.

"Best friends." Liv said.

"You guys are the cutest! Well, I can't wait to watch the show!" She said walking away.

"bEsT fRiEnDs."

Liv laughed as we got pulled off set.

"Well, you are my best friend." Liv whispered as we sat down in the car.

"Right back at you."

I have butterflies.

Shit.