vacay p2

"take your seats everyone!" tim said aloud to the group.

"josh what seat are you?" liv asked. already knowing they would be sitting together she felt she had nothing to worry about.

"12A. what about you." josh said hopefully. they always sit together. there should be no problem.

olivia nearly gasped. "i'm 13C."

josh frowned. "next time i guess."

was that weird? did it sound like he wanted to sit with her? no, it's fine.

olivia sadly smiled while heading to her seat next to julia. they were very relaxed and hung out as always. not a care in the world, olivia almost forgot about josh.

but a row ahead and down the isle josh was sitting in the isle seat. tim couldn't get everyone's seats next to each other so there were a few odd ones out. josh wasn't alone though.

"hey i'm grace."

graces pov

"josh."

god he's cute!

"you headed to hawaii too?"

why did i ask that?! we are all goign to hawaii on a damn flight! what, is he gonna jump off the plane midair and go to the pacific ocean instead?!

i'm so stupid!

"uh yeah. we are all going as a group. i'm with all those weirdos over there."

shit! is he trying to get me to back off?

i'm not gonna.

***

hi guys it's annie obviously.

so please try not to hate grace. there are no weird intentions. she has NO CLUE who josh or any of the cast are. well maybe a little bit for certain people i haven't decided. but she won't be here long and doesn't know ANYTHING going on with joliv. sorry if u hate her. i'll try to make her likable. ish. idk but if you hate her that's cool too.

***

"oh cool? they your friends?"

"yeah, we're all really close."

"well, i'm sorry your not sitting with them. they seem fun!"

that was smooth. i think.

"yeah they are."

we watched them for a second as they all were laughing and having a good time.

josh continued, "i think i'll be fine here though."

he smiled genuinely.

omg!

i mean, it's not a big deal or anything. he's just being nice.

"know any cards games?"

"do you know how to play spicey uno?"

josh's pov

she's cool.

we walked off the plane together laughing.

liv popped in my head, i don't know why.

i kinda like grace. she's really nice, doesn't seem fake or bitchy, and isn't one of those touchy girls. i'm not flirting it's just being friendly though. and i can tell she understands that.

she's actually really cool.

then i spotted liv from across the room.

why does she have to look this good. she hasn't seen me yet. we are in different lines so we can't wave really. she's way ahead of us.