vacay

this is one hundy percent fake but like.

****

no pov just facts tehe quirrrkeeeyyy

"my jacket." liv said almost bursting into a laugh. she forgot it in josh's car. he hadn't moved from where liv had hugged him moments ago. she found this a little weird but she also thought it was funny.

josh nearly choked on his words, "haha, here you go." why was that so hard?

"thanks. you ready for next weekend? tim worries me with all these surprises."

"i know right? i bet it's more news about filming."

"he wouldn't make it such a big deal if it were though, what if it's actually cool?" liv said with major excitement in her voice.

"what are you thinking?" josh laughed at livs energy, it was way too late for that.

"maybe like zac efron."

"frankie would faint." josh said with a small smile thinking of his friends fan girling over the card board cut out brought to set one day.

"i would be out with him. but that's probably not the surprise. i guess we'll find out soon enough."

josh hummed a laugh, liv looked back to her door.

"i better head inside, see you later!" she gave him a side hug.

he waved like a little four year old.

****

livs pov

calling josh, i looked to my mirror and finished up my light mascara

calling josh, i looked to my mirror and finished up my light mascara. not expecting an answer since josh usually doesn't wake up this early, i spaced out staring into the mirror. i'm so tire-

"yo!"

"hey! didn't think you'd answer."

"woke up earlier today. frankie made me set an alarm." josh said with a little eye roll.

"what are you thinking about this little surprise thing now? seems pretty legit to me, meeting in the city?" i said, thinking of the worst and hoping for the best.

"i hope it's good news. but i'm thinking something along the lines of incoming cast members."

"no way."

"what about a famine? like we are all going to die and the cats needs it stay together, life or death. duh duh DAAA!"

"you're so weird."

"i hopes it's something not having to do with salt lake city. what if we are stuck in another room?"

"honestly that's a major possibility. just below the famine one." i said with an eye roll.

"yep agreed."

"well if you don't have any ideas might as well let you get ready. i'll see you later!"