Chapter 3: Dinner Call

"(Y/N), this is Nurse Bolton." Melanie holds out a hand to present a woman about your age with black hair and brown eyes, her face slack in an unenthused expression.

"Amanda Bolton." she corrects, holding a hand out to you. You smile as you take it, shaking it gently. "I'm the one in charge of the meal transportations, which have just about been completed. I was wondering if you'd like to help out in escorting the Sinclair brothers." Amanda crosses her arms, leaning her way on one foot. She would obviously rather be getting this all done and over with, not asking some newbie for help, but you were grateful she had asked. You flash a bright smile and nod eagerly,

"I'd love to!" you beam. You really wanted to get to know Bo better, befriend him before he grew to hate you too much. Amanda smiles tightly, then turns to Melanie.

"Thank you for your help in locating Ms. (L/N), I think I can take it from here." she says, and Melanie nods, smiling lightly.

"Of course, Nurse Bolton. I'll be seeing you around." you watch as Melanie turns and hurries away towards her office, leaving you alone with Nurse Bolton, her brown gaze turning back to you.

"Come on now, we don't have time to waste." she huffs, setting off at a fast pace down the hallway, past cell after cell. You could see Danny up ahead being escorted by four guards, and there were more guards all the way at the other end by Michael and Jason's cells. You were led by Amanda to cells 15 and 13, the ones holding the docile Vincent and hostile Bo. "I'm sure you know how Bo usually acts?" Amanda sighs, flicking you a glance out of the corner of her eye as she stops in front of Bo's door.

"Yeah, he was pretty snappy." you respond with a small smile and a sympathetic look directed to no one in particular. Amanda nods.

"When he's with Vincent, like, actually beside him without the glass separating the two he's less hostile but a much bigger asshole, so be ready for that." Amanda chuckles dryly at her choice of words, turning to the door and scanning an access card identical to the one Melanie had been using, "Don't let him get under your skin or he'll get even worse."

The door opens with a click, and as if on cue two guards come from the hallway directly behind you. One of them, a woman with blonde hair, had a basic pair of handcuffs in one hand and a much stronger-looking pair in the other. She smiles at you, her companion, a black haired man, frowning instead. He had a taser stick in his hand, the device crackling with pre-charged electricity.

"Go do your thing, Bruce, Halle." Amanda pulls open the door, in turn revealing a pissed-off Bo. Bruce barges in front of Halle, the taser letting out a louder buzz as it reaches its full charged state.

"Patient 13, hands behind your back please." Halle demands, setting the thicker handcuffs on the ground and unlocking the thinner pair.

"Oh, for fucks sake-" Bo spits, rolling his eyes as he turns around, holding his hands behind his back and tapping his foot impatiently. "Well, get on with it, I don' wanna wait all goddamn day!" You hear Bruce's scoff and Amanda's deep, impatient sigh, a frown crawling its way onto your face. Sure, Bo was being short tempered, but that was expected of a prisoner, right? The handcuffs were placed and tightened and Bo was basically dragged from his cell, hissing and spitting with every harsh shove delivered to him by Bruce. Once he was out in the hallway his gaze settled on you and his expression shifted into one that looked somehow more annoyed. "Ah, great, this chick again." he mumbles, sending you a withering glare.

"Be nice, Bo." Halle sighs, clicking her tongue in dismay, "She just wants to be your friend."

"I liked that other girl just fine, thanks," Bo retorts with an unamused snort, "I don't want some half-assed sad excuse for a replacement." his gaze turns to land on you, and he smirks, "I'm gonna make you hate this job, girl. Don't you mess with me or Vinny."