T w o

"I swear we always go to seafood places," Tom was complaining, as the family of six arrived at the waterfront restaurant

"It's coz dad likes seafood," said Dante. "It's literally the only reason."

"Hey, so does Talia!" His father chuckled at them. "I put it to you guys, and you agreed that this was a good choice."

"Only because you're paying," muttered Phoenix.

"Second that!" Said Talia, with a grin.

Their father sighed, and put an arm around his wife, shaking his head.

"It was wrong of me to assume age would bring maturity to my kids," he told her.

"Of course not," she replied, with a smile. "They're your kids. Let's go in."

@talia_harrington:

Liked by Phoenix.h and others...

💬 You'll be pleased to hear the obsession is still alive and kicking 🦑

[comments have been limited]

@dante_harrington: and nobody is surprised😄 also prawns >>>
↪️@talia_harrington: i think you'll find ur wrong mate 🦑🦑🦑

Talia enjoyed their family dinner, until suddenly, she saw somebody she recognised, and from that point forward, she could not concentrate. Trent entered the restaurant about half an hour later with his own family, and she almost swallowed an entire calamari ring in surprise, reaching for her water to stop herself from choking.

"T! You alright?" Asked Dante, in amused concern.

Phoenix went to thump her on the back, but she batted him away, shaking her head.

"I'm fine," she said. "Just swallowed something the wrong way."

"You don't say," her dad raised an eyebrow at her. "I thought you'd swallowed your tongue."

Talia didn't entirely understand why Trent was such a distraction for her. Sure, he was kinda cute, but she'd literally known him for half a day. However, after they'd made awkward eye contact several times, she saw him get up to go to the water stand. She turned back to her family.