F o r e w o r d

I just wanted to take a moment to acknowledge the people who inspired me to write this book

Talia, the main character, is a person who takes inspiration for what she does from the people around her, and accordingly, she was inspired by all of my friends who love Trent (there's a lot of you! You're like an army, honestly.) However, it was mainly Haleema who gave me the idea, so thank you for being a beautiful human! And yes, I stole your face claim for the purpose. Here, have your own book.

Normally my main character is based off myself, and whilst she does share some things with me (three brothers, plays piano, etc.) there is another character in the story who is actually my own person. It becomes pretty obvious who that is.

Also, Aaliyah and Rebecca, you guys somehow found your way into the story. It literally just happened when I was writing. You're not specifically named, and I'm not going to tell you which character ended up as you, but maybe you'll work it out.

One last thing;
There are three or four videos included in the book. As you get to them, I definitely recommend checking out at least the first thirty seconds of each one just to get the idea.

Book written with white background and Helvetia Nue font, if you want to see it the same way I did.

I hope you enjoy reading the story!

❤️ Jordyn