S i x

"Wish we figured this out years ago," said Phoenix

"Wish we figured this out years ago," said Phoenix. "Shoulda tried to set you up with a Liverpool player so we could get good seats and free tickets to the games."

"Please tell me you're joking," Talia rolled her eyes.

Trent had gotten Talia and her brothers a box at Anfield to watch the match from. Talia hadn't been super keen at having everybody in the stadium realise she was dating Trent, but she still wanted to see him play live, and this had been the compromise. It was a pretty good compromise, if you asked her. The box was incredibly comfy, and Talia knew that if this had been only a few months ago, she probably would have curled up on one of the beautiful lounge seats with her phone and gone to sleep whilst her brothers watched the game. However, it wasn't a few months ago, and now she had more reason than ever to appreciate watching her brothers' favourite team play. The name on the back of her shirt was enough to confirm that.

"Trent's actually really good," said Talia, as she watched him playing from high up in the stadium.

"You've seen him play so many times in the past, Talia," Dante shook his head in disbelief. "Can't believe you didn't realise this."

"I only paid attention to the game," the brunette shrugged. "This is the first time I've watched one player for an extended period of time."

"Was that an admission?" Asked Phoenix, smirking at his sister. "Sounds like you can't take your eyes off him."

"Ha. Shut up."

"Andy Robertson is better than Trent anyway," Tom shrugged.

"That is so irrelevant. I really don't care if he is or if he isn't."

"He isn't," said Dante. "Trent is better."

"Andy has more assists though," said Tom.

"That's just in the league though," Dante shook his head. "I mean overall..."

"Guys, seriously," Talia groaned. "Leave it."

@talia_harrington: