T h r e e

Talia was incredibly excited by the time the two of them made it to the dolphin pools, accompanied with their escort

Talia was incredibly excited by the time the two of them made it to the dolphin pools, accompanied with their escort. Trent was laughing at her, but he was looking forward to it too. The person who escorted them said he was one of the dolphin trainers from the pools. He directed them to lockers where they could leave their belongings, and get changed into wetsuits that were provided. Once the two were ready, he lead them round to the pools, and they had their first glimpse of the dolphins.

"Oh wow, this is amazing," Talia breathed.

"Have you seen a dolphin up close before?" Asked Trent.

"Only through the glass at an aquarium back in England," she replied. "Aw, aren't they beautiful!"

The dolphins were friendly and inquisitive, and as the two of them entered the pool, they swam over immediately, wanting to greet the new arrivals. Trent and Talia had an hour in the pool with them, getting to pat them, and hug them, and watching them swim and play. The trainer taught them to play games with them by splashing in the water, or playing peekaboo with their hands. They even got to see how high they could leap, which was an incredible sight to see up close.

@talia_harrington:

Liked by Phoenix.h and others...

💬Do you get good luck if you've been kissed by a dolphin?🐬

[comments have been limited]

@dante_harrington: it depends if that's all you've been kissed by today👀
↪️@talia_harrington: ha. Well done👏🏼 (and yes.)
↪️@dante_harrington: no good luck for you then! 😂

"Thank you so much for this, Trent," said Talia, after they were showered and changed, and back in the main body of the aquarium once again. "You didn't have to do that but I really appreciate it."

"You're welcome," he smiled. "It was so worth it, I've never experienced anything like that before!"

"Right!" Talia beamed.