Lady of the Lake

I have no idea how long I'd been unconscious for, but when I finally woke up, I could hear Emma and Mary Margaret grunting in pain. Covering my eyes from the light, I opened them and looked around at my surroundings.

We were in some sort of castle that looked like it had seen better days. The walls were crumbling down and had massive gaps doted around them. Vines crept up the side of the walls and were hanging from the ceiling.

In the centre of the room there was a man laying unconscious, who I recognised from my old life to be Prince Phillip. If he was dead, that was a shame; he was a nice bloke.

My attention was then dragged away when someone grabbed my wrists and began to tie then together.

"Hey, watch it," I exclaimed, as they dragged me along to Mary Margaret and Emma's side. "You guys alright?"

"I think so, you?" Emma replied.

"Yup. Never been better," I muttered sarcastically.

Two women, who had tied us up, got onto a horse each and began to tug us along behind them.

"What did we do exactly to deserve this?" I asked Mary Margaret and Emma.

"We didn't know. We wondered if they were some of your Father's enemies," Mary Margaret said.

"It's possible, but I don't recognise them. He had so many that I've begun to lose count of who hated him and who was actually still alive. Although, the man over there, you know the unconscious one, that's Prince Phillip. So if my memories are correct, I would guess that the Princess lady is Princess Aurora, his wife and then the other lady is Mulan, his soldier friend," I predicted.

"Why are they capturing us? Did your Father piss off Phillip?" Emma asked.

"Not as far as I'm aware, but like I said, he has a lot of enemies," I replied.

By now we were on our way to the edge of the sea.

"They're not gonna drown us are they?" Mary Margaret whispered to us.

"Hey, Princess! What is this place?" I asked.

"Our home," The warrior lady, who I think was Mulan answered.

"Not exactly the kind of answer I was looking for, but oh well," I muttered.

Emma, Mary Margaret and I all shared a glance, before they started tugging us along again.

After what felt like hours, we arrived at some sort of camp.

"Tasha, don't you have magic here?" Emma asked suddenly.

"Usually I would. But seeing as we have just travelled through a portal, my powers need a little time to readjust," I explained. "Trust me, if I had my magic we wouldn't have just been basically dragged along a beach."

As we entered the camp, we got a lot of stares.

"Why are they all staring?" Emma asked.

"I don't know, though, I might presume that it has something to do with the fact that we are with the daughter of the Dark One," Mary Margaret suggested.

"How would they all know what I look like, though?" I asked.

"There were many rumours about you and your Father when we lived here," Mary Margaret told me.

"Oh, well in that case, I see his reputation still precedes me," I sighed.

"It's like they're refugees," Emma commented.

"We're survivors," Mulan snapped from behind us.

Emma and I began to look around the place from where we were standing until we heard a grunt behind us. I spun around and saw Aurora lying on the ground.