Into the Deep

A/N

Sorry this chapter is so late, I totally forgot that today was the day I was supposed to upload it. As an apology, I shall be posting another chapter soon.

Later that night, we had set up camp around a fire. We all sat around it, speaking about our plan, which was currently non-existent. After a while Mulan and Aurora drifted off to sleep and Mary Margaret went off to think.

"I think I might try to talk to her," Emma muttered a couple minutes later.

"Ok. Just make sure she's alright," I smiled.

"Will do," Emma replied.

Now by myself, I sat there and thought about everything. The last conversation I had with my Father was full of accusations and threats and I regretted that. Although it didn't seem like it, my Father had lost so much; my brother, my mother and Belle for a moment in time. True, it was his fault that they all left, but that didn't mean he was a total monster.

A few minutes later, Mary Margaret and Emma came back, looking only the slightest bit happier.

"You alright?" I asked.

But before either of them had the chance to answer, Aurora woke up yelling for Snow.

"Snow! Snow!" She yelled.

Mulan woke up quickly and we all ran over to Aurora.

"Hey. I'm here. It's okay. It's okay. It's just another nightmare," Mary Margaret reassured her.

"No, this time, it was different. There was a little boy. He... he put out the fire. He talked to me," Aurora explained.

"A little boy?" I asked.

"What'd he say?" Emma added.

"He said... he said his name was Henry," Aurora told us.

Henry? As in Emma's Henry? How is that even remotely possible? Unless... no. It couldn't be.

"Wait. The boy you saw in your dream--is that him?" Emma asked, showing her a picture of Henry.

"Yes. That's Henry," Aurora confirmed, taking the picture and looking at it.

"That's impossible. It was a dream. How could you dream of my son?" Emma pondered.

"I have no idea," Aurora admitted.

"Maybe it wasn't a dream," I muttered.

"What?" Emma asked, coming to stand next to me.

"You could be on to something... that room--I've been there," Mary Margaret agreed.

"When I told you about it, you didn't say anything," Aurora accused.

"You were terrified. I didn't want to make things worse by telling you I thought they might be real," Mary Margaret defended.

"A room in a dream is real?" Mulan asked.

"The sleeping curse. It has to be. Mary Margaret went through it. Henry went through it and so has Aurora," I rambled.

"Henry only went through it because I wouldn't believe him," Emma added.

"Emma," Mary Margaret said sympathetically.

"What else did you lie about?" Aurora asked Mary Margaret.

"I was--I wasn't lying. I was protecting you," Mary Margaret defended.

"What did he say--Henry--in the--in the dream?" Emma asked.

"He just said his name," Aurora replied. "And then I woke up, and it was over."