In the Name of the Brother

Immediately, I pulled out my phone and called for an ambulance. I explained that Belle had been shot and had crossed the town line and that there was someone new in town in a car crash. I didnt bother mentioning Jones. They could sort him out when they arrived.

I also called Emma to let her know what happened. Also, to tell her that Jones was here meaning so was Cora. Apparently, she had already figured that out as Archie had found her beforehand.

Within minutes, Emma had arrived with David and Mary Margaret and were getting out their cars. I ran over to them straight away.

"Tasha, are you alright?" Emma asked.

"I'm fine. Belle needs help, please," I begged them. "I think that whoever was in that car might be hurt as well."

"Dammit," Emma muttered before giving me a desperate look. "I need to check out that car, Mary Margaret and David will go and help Belle and Gold. Can I trust you to keep an eye on Hook without killing him?"

I looked over at him and thought for a moment.

"Tash, please. You have magic. You can stop him from doing anything else and you can also stop anyone else hurting him," Emma begged me, and I slowly nodded my head.

"Ok. I won't hurt him," I promised her, and headed over to Jones.

"Hey, beautiful," Jones said in a strained voice before groaning in pain. "Here, I didn't think you'd notice. Aah!"

I pressed down on his ribs that he had been clutching. Probably, a little too hard and I know I promised Emma that I wouldn't hurt him, but he deserved some pain. I could easily heal him, but I decided that he deserved this.

"I think your ribs are broken," I told him emotionlessly.

"Oh, that must be why it hurts when I laugh. Did you see his face? His one true love, gone in an instant!" Jones yelled over at my Father, who had turned to face us. "Just like Milah, crocodile... when you took her from me."

Papa began to limp over to us and Jones tried to get up so I rose to my feet and looked over at Emma, who was checking the man in the car.

"But you took her first," Papa corrected before kneeing Jones under the chin.

"Aah!" Jones yelled in pain, as he fell back down.

"Papa, stop it!" I yelled, and tried to push him off but he knocked me back. "Are you insane?!"

"Yes, I am!" He told me angrily.

I tried to pull him off Jones, who he was now choking with his cane but couldn't.

"David, might need a little help here!" I called over to him.

"You can't do that!" David yelled, as he ran over to help me.

"I can if you let me go," Papa sneered.

"You don't want Belle to see that," David told him.

"I'm a stranger to her," Papa said.

"Murder is a bad first impression. What would Belle want you to do?" David asked him.

"I wouldn't know because she's gone," Papa said, pushing down harder.

"For God's sake! That's enough! Let go of him! You know exactly what Belle would want you to do. Do not use this as an excuse to start killing people again!" I yelled at him, causing everyone to look over at me. "Just let him go. He isn't worth this. You've worked so hard to be good for Belle. Don't go back down that path again because I don't know if I can go down it with you again."