Chapter 0- About You

(Based off of an OC. Change whatever you want about the appearance.)

Name- Y/N L/N

Parents/Family- Unknown

Hair Color- black

Hair Length- long (but kept in braids, French/Dutch)

Eye Color- red

Personality:

-confident (but not overly cocky)

-mysterious and closed off

-brutally honest and sarcastic

-fearless

-flirty around certain people

Strengths:

-very strong 

-overly smart

-good intuition

-basically a God at everything

Weaknesses:

-unknown (but will be revealed)

Backstory: 

You grew up outside of the walls and have been on your own since you were 5-7. Your parents dropped you off in the middle of woods, calling you the 'spawn of satan', and disappeared never to be seen again. They had hoped you would be eaten by the Titans that roamed around. But you were never even bothered, they would walk right by you. From later experiments you would perform on yourself, you found that it was you had a blood type that wasn't established. It was black and thicker than 'normal blood'. You named it S+ and called it the 'immortal blood' from finding out much later that it was almost impossible for you to die. Your wounds would heal very fast, but not overly fast, and your body parts would regenerate if they were ever cut off. This blood also would attract the Titans, but it acted like poison or acid to them. So they wouldn't bother you unless you were bleeding.

As you grew up, around the ages of 10-11, you discovered other people. They were the Scout Regiment, you would sneak and eavesdrop on their conversations to learn more about them. You learned all about the life inside the walls and about them and the gear they used to kill the Titans. So whenever someone died from one of the Titans or were injured, you would steal their gear. Once you had one you mainly just grabbed more blades and gas tanks. You trained on how to use them and about 6 months later you were killing Titans yourself. Most of the scouts would notice how the Titans would get taken down, but none of them did it. Some said they say a figure wearing all black and using their gear. They named the unknown person the 'Dark Soldier', and would make stories and legends about you. Also, you wore all black, from your jacket down to your shoes. (Picture your outfit how you want.)

Now you are about 15-16 (also I changed the age for the characters, so you start the training camp at around 15-16) and wanted to join the scouts. But you heard about having to do training first. You decided to follow them when they said they were going back to the walls. You got to the walls and inside, but one of the walls was already broken through. When you got to the main part where all the people were, you found out how to sign up for the training that would take place over 3 years. You signed up and now are awaiting your first day. (Also throughout the training and onto the future you wear your own uniform, the all black one, and keep your own gear. But you are also given new gear as a trainee.)