Chapter 4- Special? Likewise

I was falling, falling off of Wall Rose. I heard people screaming my name. But I just fell, I didn't try to grab the wall. I just let myself fall. 'Am I going to die? Special huh? Likewise, this is just my death. I'm going to die, and that is that. I'm pathetic.' I was getting closer and closer to the ground, it all felt like it was going in slow motion. I had been falling for a while, but I never hit the ground. It felt like I was floating, flying maybe. I wasn't falling anymore, I was slowly nearing the ground. I twisted myself upright and landed on the ground. 'Am I dead? What happened?' Then I felt something weird, my back felt weird. I looked to see if I damaged it in a way, but what I saw was unbelievable. There were these black, feathered wings coming out of my back. They were huge, they brushed the ground and the wingspan was insane. They didn't even rip my shirt or jacket. 'What the hell are these things?!' I looked up to see everyone peeking over the wall, looking at me. I jumped off the ground, and I didn't land. I was flying, it was weird. I controlled them so easily. I went back up to the top of the wall and landed. "Uh can someone explain this to me? Am I dead?"

"I think that this is something new. I have heard many legends of someone who has black blood. They said they had other special gifts. So I wanted to test it out." Pyxis said.

"Wait! What? You could've killed me!" I yelled.

"But you're still here, how lucky." He said.

I sighed. "So uh Eren is a Titan shifter and I have wings. Anything else?" I asked.

"I don't think so. But I think that cellar of Eren's might be able to help us find out more about you." Pyxis explained.

"Great. I'm not a Titan though right?" I asked, getting worried.

"I'm pretty sure you aren't a Titan. But I don't think you're a human either." He said.

"Well great. Anyway, how do I get rid of these things?" I asked.

"I don't know." Pyxis shrugged.

I just groaned, I tried out multiple techniques but nothing worked. 'Great.' After a little they disappeared. 'Huh they disappear when I don't use them. Good to know.'

Pyxis finished explaining the plan to seal up the Trost District wall. I just listened along with everyone else. It was going to happen in a couple days. 'Wonderful.'

~ time skip ~

It was later that day and all of the cadets that survived were at dinner. This day was crazy and people were pretty quiet. I didn't like how the atmosphere felt so after I finished eating I decided to take a walk. I grabbed my gear and went over to Wall Rose. I sat on the edge like how I normally do. But I felt an extra presence. "Who is there, I know someones here." I said, sighing.

"Just me, brat. I thought you died, Trost was attacked and I didn't see you after." I knew it was Levi, I didn't even have to turn around.

"Well if you thought I was dead, why are you here? This is where I always go." I asked.

"Tch, I can go wherever I want. Don't ask stupid questions." He scoffed.

"Right ok." I said.

"Do you know what regiment you're going to join." He asked, sitting next to me on the edge.

"Honestly, I can't really think right now. Too many things have happened and I just- I don't even know who I am anymore." 

"What are you talking about, cadet? That's some stupid stuff you're saying." 

"Tch, sure is. I just wish I was dead. I don't feel like figuring anything out. I just want to be gone." I sighed.

"Well then jump. Jump off the wall. You'll die for sure like that, if you don't you will be killed by Titans at some point." He snarked.