Chapter 9- A Mixed Fight

Your POV:

I was merged with Eren to give him some more power against the Armored Titan. All it did was add some strength and give him use of my wings, making them big enough to fit him of course. "Eren you ok?" I whispered to him. Since I was with him in the nape, we could talk to each other. I was basically just hugging him from behind, so we could have the use of wings.

"Yea, I'm ok. Are you? And how did you do that?" He asked, turning his head to see me.

"I'm good too. But basically ever since Pyxis said something about a legend. I tried to find all the books about it as possible. Some of them would say the 'abilities' I would have had. Then the priest asked if we had each other's blood, so I went back to see if that did anything. Turns out it gives us a special connection or something, so then I can merge with you when you become a Titan." I explained.

"That's crazy." He replied.

Then we were faced off with fighting the Armored Titan. Reiner threw punches at us, sending us flying backwards. We landed on the ground, creating a dent. Eren couldn't move, he had no strength. 'Damn, he's that strong.' "Eren, I'm going to help you out ok."

"I don't need your help!" He said, getting up and going straight for Reiner. Just to be sent back again.

"Eren, let me help you!" I yelled.

"No! I'm going to defeat him on my own." He yelled back. A couple more hits were exchanged, but at the last minute Eren wrapped his hands around Reiner's neck and underarm. Throwing him while putting him in a joint lock. Eren had him by the neck, choking him. Reiner struggled against Eren's grip but eventually broke free. Eren ran back to the wall, where Hange got on his shoulder to explain a plan.

Right then, I started feeling the burning sensation all over my skin. Along with the feeling of my insides being ripped apart, with blood filling all of my senses. It was all the effects of me merging with Eren, since I'm so negatively affected by Titan Shifters. I started to scream in pain, it felt like I was dying by being burned in a lot of lava while having my insides flooded with blood.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" Eren asked, sounding concerned.

"It hurts! Finish him off Eren! I can't stay merged!" I yelled in pain. The sounds echoing through.

Eren nodded but was suddenly slammed to the ground. Reiner throwing him down. But Eren got back up and had Reiner in another joint lock. They struggled against each other, with Reiner then pushing us over. 'Why did he move us?' Then Reiner let out a loud scream, a scream that would signal other Titans. But no other Titans came near. But seconds later, Bertholdt started falling off of the wall right onto us. He was going to crush us. Right as he fell, there was a lot of smoke. Reiner bit into Eren nape, grabbing me and Eren with his mouth. But he took me out, and chucked me against Wall Rose. I hit my back against it and fell to the ground. Then Reiner got up and ran, Bertholdt grabbing Ymir and joining him in his shoulder. They were gone in seconds. 'Shit!' I blacked out after that.

~ mini time skip ~

I woke up later on top of the wall, I didn't know how long I was out. I shot up straight, feeling my burning skin still hot to the touch. Then simultaneously coughing up blood, so much blood. Armin came over and rubbed my back. I looked up and around, to find a bunch of people injured. "Where's Eren?" I asked Armin.

"He was taken." He muttered.

I stood up and walked over to the edge of the wall. "Are we going to go after him? Or just stand here." 

"Well the horses are on the other side of the wall and all the higher in commands are injured." He explained.

"That's stupid. Ugh! It was all my fault he was taken. I'm going to go after him." I say, revealing my wings again, but they hurt like hell. I couldn't use them for a while. 'Dammit.' I let my wings disappear, and sat on the edge. "Ugh, if only I wasn't so affected by Titan Shifters. I could've saved him." I muttered.

Armin sat next to me, saying it wasn't my fault. I just zoned out, with my head in my hands.

Soon Commander Erwin and a whole crew of people came to the wall, making a plan to after Eren. By this time other commanders were awake, figuring out where they would be. It was said that they would most likely be at the forest of giant trees. Thinking they needed rest and a safe place from Titans. We got geared up and had some food to eat. We were on our way, about to leave when Commander Erwin came over to talk to me.

"Y/N, you shouldn't come with us." He said, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Did Levi tell you to say that?" I snapped.

"...." 

"Right, that's what I thought. You aren't going to stop me from going. It's my fault Eren got away, I need to be there to get him back." I said.

"Y/N, but you could die." He said.

"Why does everyone tell me that? Everyone else could die too! I'm not some special being, ok! I don't even think I could die anyway, it seems almost impossible." I yelled at him.

"You're already hurt as it is. You don't need to get more injured. That wouldn't help us at all, it would only slow us down."

"I'm going, risking my life for others is my job right? This is what I'm supposed to do. Go worry about someone else, I don't need any of your pity."

"Y/N-" He started, but I cut him off.

"Ok, now if you excuse me. I have to get ready to go help Eren" I said, hitting his hand off of my shoulder and walking off.

I got the rest of my stuff packed, along with my horse. Everyone was set in their different squads and groups for the plan. Then we headed off, to go save Eren.

~ End of Chapter 9 ~

1078 words