Chapter 13- Save Me

I woke up again. Chained to the different wall than the one I was at earlier. It was in a more hidden space than before. But everything seemed off. I was too tired and I could barely move. I looked and saw a couple bandages around my arms and legs. 

'Did they give me normal blood? That must be why I'm so weak. I can barely move. How long has it been? A couple hours? No, it feels more like days.'

I looked around, I couldn't see Eren. But then I heard talking. There was a lower voice and I heard Historia. The lower voice must have been Rod Reiss. 'That bastard. I'll kill him.' 

I listened more to what they were saying and what I heard horrified me. They were going to turn Historia into a Titan to eat Eren. 'What the heck? Then why keep me here?' I kept on listening to see if they would bring my name or purpose up. But they didn't. 'Just my luck.'

I heard some more talking and then they were talking about an injection. But then someone started to scream. 'What the hell is happening?' 

Eren POV:

I saw Historia about to inject herself but I was screaming to get her attention. She stopped. She seemed conflicted, but I couldn't say anything from this stupid guard. I just started to cry. 

'She's going to eat me. To fix humanity. I should just accept it. I have to accept it.' 

But then she knocked away the needle. The glass shattering on the floor. Then she ran up the stairs and over to me. She took the guard out of my mouth and started to unlock my chains.

"Historia what are doing? You have to save humanity right!" I yelled.

"I want to save humanity. But I also want to save the people to feel like they aren't needed. I want to save everyone." She yelled back. 

But then there was a huge explosion. Like when someone turned into a Titan. The wind was so intense that Historia flew back, but she was caught by Mikasa. Then Captain Levi showed up with everyone else.

"Captain!" I yelled.

"Give me the keys." He ordered. Then him, Connie, and Jean came up and started to unlock my chains.

"Wait guys, Y/N, she's here too. She used to be behind me but I think they moved her." I said.

Captain just got a shocked look on his face. But when they unlocked me we were all pushed against the wall. 'This place is going to calapse. I need to do something.' 

Then I grabbed a bottle, ran out, and bit my hand. Transforming into my Titan. Seconds later the place was covered in the hardened Titan skin. But it was stable. I was pulled out of my Titan form.

Your POV:

There was a huge blast. The whole place started to crumble but I couldn't even move. I was too weak. Then in seconds everything was stable. I looked to see the hardened Titan skin holding up the place. But there was a huge hole in the ceiling. 'Did someone transform?' I heard voices. It was Eren.

I screamed as loud as I could so they would hear me. But it was hard since I had the guard still. I couldn't tell if they heard me but I kept screaming. Then I heard footsteps and saw figures rushing towards me. It was Eren and the Levi Squad.

They came over and unlocked me. I instantly fell over. I was so weak. I could barely move. Or even stay awake. I slowly closed my eyes and passed out.

~ mini time skip ~

I woke up in a wagon. I jolted awake. I looked around to see Eren, Armin, Mikasa, Historia, Hange, and Levi. Then I looked over and saw a huge Titan, head in for the Orvud District wall. 'That's not good.' I sat up more and everyone noticed I was awake.

"Y/N, you're awake." Eren said.

"Yea, but I feel dead. I don't know what they did to me, but I could barely move. And what's that thing?" I asked, pointing to the giant Titan.

"Rod Reiss, he is heading for the wall." Levi said.

"So why doesn't someone stop him." I said.

"He seems almost impossible to kill." 

"Tch, yea right. I could do it." I stood up.

"You're not going anywhere."

"Like I would listen to you. If anything I would be doing everyone a favor by killing it. Even if I do die. Less stuff for you to worry about." I scoffed.

He just turned away. I didn't have any gear which would make it difficult. But I had my abilities that would help me out. I got to the edge of the wagon, releasing my wings.

But I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Eren. "Please don't go. I don't want you to get more hurt." He said.

I just smacked his hand away. Then jumped out, flying over to the Titan. I heard people screaming my name, but I didn't listen. 'Time to show off, I guess.'

When I was hovering over the Titan I took my knife out of my satchel and sliced my hand. There was a burst of light and a lot of smoke. But in seconds I was a Titan. A huge, winged Titan. I never attempted to transform before, but I read about it. So why not give it a try. I landed and slammed my foot down on the Titan's back. It stopped and screamed. Then I wrapped both of my hands around its neck and ripped the head off of the body. Exposing the human form of Rod Reiss. I took him out of the Titan and held him close to my face. Observing him. 

'This is why you don't mess with me.' Then I ripped off Rod's head and crushed both his head and his body. Throwing them down. 'Now you're really dead.'

I left my Titan formed and jumped down. 'Now I'm even more tired. But I'm probably going to get killed anyway. So it doesn't matter.' Then I flew back to Wall Sina. Where everyone already was. I landed on the wall. Just to be stared at by everyone.

"I feel like I deserve at least a thanks. But it's whatever." They just kept staring. "Ugh, whatever. I going home. I can't stand being here anymore. You can all take back Wall Maria on your own." I said, turning back to jump off the wall. Then I felt someone grab my wrist. It was Eren.

"I'm not going to let you go again. You're going to stay here with all of us and help us save humanity." He said, staring right into my eyes.

"Tch, if that's what you wish." I said, yanking my wrist free.

~ End of Chapter 13 ~

1152 words