Chapter 3- It's Happening Again

The 3 years of training went by quickly. I never got in trouble which shocked me and the rest of the cadets. Plus I made some friends with most of the cadets too, which was nice. Also I became well acquainted with a bunch of the members of the Survey Corps since I was constantly sent to Levi's office. Levi and I became something close to friends you could say. When I would sneak out to kill Titans, he would meet me at the wall and we would go together. I always won if we ever made bets though, I always killed the most Titans or something like that. He still treated me like he hated me, but I could tell he was just acting. Besides Levi, I became really close with Eren, Armin, and Mikasa. We all became really good friends and all planned to join the Scout Regiment. Eren started to act weird around the middle of our second year though, I could never put my finger on it, and Mikasa seemed annoyed at him for it. Anyway, we also had the ceremony for our top ten cadets. I was the best, followed by Mikasa and so on. But we still haven't had our ceremony for which Regiment we are going to join. Now we are all hanging around Wall Rose. Surveying the area and such. I was sitting on the edge of the wall, looking out.

"Hey Y/N, what are you thinking about?" I looked over to see Eren. He sat right next to me.

"Oh nothing really, I'm just thinking." I shrugged. He just nodded. Then out of nowhere a huge explosion crashed down from the sky. The force was so strong it pushed everyone off of the wall, except me. I used my gear and stayed stationed on the wall. The smoke cleared and I was face to face with a Colossal Titan. I didn't waste time, using my gear I went straight in for the kill. But it swung its arm, hitting and destroying the cannons. 'Shit, this thing has a brain.' Hooking on to the shoulder and running up its arm I got to the nape when suddenly there was more smoke. When it cleared the Titan was gone, I hooked back and got the wall. "What the hell! Where did that thing go?" I said, everyone joining me back on the wall. There were some people from the Military Guard, they told us all to go back to HQ. 'If there is a breech, we are all dead.'

We all got to HQ, fixing up and reloading our gear. Then we met out on a large field and was told the plan of action. The cadets were in the middle. But me and Mikasa were called to help out with Elites. So we wouldn't be with the rest of the cadets. Mikasa seemed upset since she wanted to stay with Eren. But I assured her everything would be fine. Then we went with our squadrons and went to our assigned area.

~ time skip ~

It was later and the first sector seemed to be taken out. Mikasa and I were getting worried about the other cadets so we left our squadron and went to find them. 

We found them all spread out on some house's roof near each other. Mikasa went to find Eren and I stayed asking everyone else what happened. "What's going on you guys? Is everyone here?" 

"Well all the other squads are here, but Armin is the only one that returned from his." Someone said.

"We need to get back to HQ, and find everyone else. If they aren't dead that is." I sighed.

"But most of us are running out on gas. We won't make it."

"We can make it to HQ, then restock there and get over the wall." I said.

"But HQ is filled with Titans, we won't survive." People said, worried.

"Tch, fine I'll go by myself. I'll take out all the damn Titans. But if you all die cause you were too scared don't blame me. We aren't cowards, we have a job to do." I said, walking to the edge of the roof. Mikasa came up next to me. "What's the deal with Armin's squad." I asked, carefully.

"They have been wiped out." She muttered. I just stared wide eyed.

"Tch, Mikasa take care of the rest of the cadets. I'm going to look for someone." I said.