the pale looking dude

Jaeyun felt so lost when she was called into the police station. Not wanting to believe the reality that is about to hit her, she falls down to her knees when the news hits her and other people that were there too.

"Please, is there nothing you can do about it?"

"This is why we cannot trust the police. Look, they can't help us!"

Another voice screamed.

Jaeyun could do nothing but cry in agony as she took a deep breath before finding the strength to stand up.

"My money...

"Those bastards! Wait till I get my hands on them. I'll kill them all!"

"Please calm down sir, this is the police station."

An officer tried to stop the people from creating nuisance but it only got worse when a man lost his temper.

"Shut up! Don't tell me to calm down! We all lost our money and there's nothing you can do about it! Does that make any sense? Don't tell me, they bribe you, didn't they?"

"Sir, please watch what you say. We are doing everything we can to helpㅡ

"Bullshit. You can't do anything. You useless piece of shit!"

"Stop it! Please. Please don't fight."

A pregnant woman cried out.

"We all lost our money and house. We lost everything...

"This is why i should kill myself!"

An agitated man screamed and held a woman hostage at knifepoint.

"Sir, please don't do this at the police station."

"Don't come close! I will slit her throat. Let's all die together!"

The man screamed.

Jaeyun sat there, unbothered sipping tea that she got herself while all the commotion was going on.

She has finally accepted her destiny and knows that there is no hope left for her.

Three police officers bravely handled the man and fortunately they succeeded to bring him down without anyone getting hurt.

The man was arrested and the case was close.

"Great work, officer. I'm free to leave right?"

Jaeyun said after finishing her third cup of tea.

"Yes, if we need your assistance, we will give you a call."

"That won't be necessary."

She said and left.

"That was so dramatic. That man could have stab himself there and then but he was being a coward. What a fucking loser."