No more playing games.

The next morning, Jaeyun woke up in a good mood.

She smelled something delicious and turned her head to the coffee table.

Her phone vibrated on her nightstand and it was a cute message from Ray.

She smiled widely as she read the message.

'Good morning ♡ I made breakfast and a warm island mango(tea) for you. After you've done with breakfast, come to Utopia garden. I will be waiting for you ♡'

She did some stretching and walked to the coffee table and sat down feeling famish.

A warm cup of tea was enough to make her day better ♡

Someone knocked on her door and she slowly stood up to see who it was.

"Coming~"

As she opened the door, it was Rika.

"Can I come in?"

"Oh, rika~ Sure, come in! I was just having breakfast. Have you eaten already? If not, you can come to join me."

jaeyun asked as she smiled warmly at her.

"I haven't eaten anything yet, I would love to join you, of course. What were you eating?"

"Omelette that ray made for me~"

"Sorry to come by so early in the morning, I hope you don't mind."

"What's up? You've never come to my room this early, it's always at night. So, what is it that it's so important you can't wait for tonight?"

"You are really quick-witted that's why I like you, jaeyun."

"So, I was thinking of speeding up the process of your cleansing to tonight. What do you think?"

"Eh so fast? Isn't it in another six days? Why?"

Rika smiled and held Jaehyun's hands on the table. It made jaeyun startle by the sudden skinship.

"I'm anxious that you would change your mind. You've seen how they are cleansed. You've seen how Ray was before. I'm afraid you would leave after you've seen everything here and are bored of staying here. So, wouldn't it be better to cleanse tonight?"

"You don't have to worry Rika. I won't change my mind that easily. I'm sorry I was trespassing yesterday in the basement and seen what I shouldn't have. I apologize for that."

"it's okay, you are going to know soon anyway. You don't have to apologize."

"I need to go now, I'll see you tonight. Thanks for everything, Rika. I really appreciate your kindness."

Rika back-hugged jaeyun and whispered in her ears.

"I really want to run this place with you. I know we are alike and I really like you jaeyun. So, please stay here with me."