The mystery women

Ray didn't know that jaeyun was also playing with him.

Jaeyun knew what Ray was playing at but she just went along with it because considering her situation right now, she has nowhere to go and basically is homeless.

She made use of the situation given to her and it's beneficial to her because she just got herself a limitless supply of tea!

So, she thought she might as well play along and see where it leads her to.

"After you're done with your tea, wanna walk with me to the garden? I have something to show you."

Ray flashed her his beautiful smile as she stayed unbothered.

She was feeling lazy and just wanted to lay in bed and call it a night but Ray was persistent. He will never give up till he gets what he wants.

"I won't take much of your time, i promise!"

"Can you show me tomorrow? I'm tired. I want to rest."

"No, I need to show it to you tonight. It's important."

"How important is it from a scale of 0 to i don't care?"

"It broke the scale! That's how important it is!"

"You will never give up right? You are so persistent, Ray!"

"You are so stubborn Jay."

"It was fun teasing you haha! Alright, lets go."

It was already half past ten as they walked out to the garden.

Jaeyun followed behind him, walking slowly. She took this chance to observe him closely. The way he walked, the way his hair flew when the wind blew and how tall he was.

The moonlight shone brightly across the field of flowers. It was raining before and it made the flowers even more beautiful as droplets of rain left on the leaves made the flowers sparkle.

They walked further in and there was a secret garden that Ray didn't introduce her to that morning.

"This is the place I want to show you. This place is special to me because I grow them myself. this is where i harvest all my tea~"

"Woah! Is this what you mean 'limitless supply of tea'? You were not kidding?"

Jaeyun was surprised at the beautiful scenery that unfolds before her eyes. She has never seen something this beautiful before, it took her breath away.

She has never felt this emotion of happiness but seeing this, she was certain.

She was certain that this is where she belongs. She was able to withstand anything that was in her way for this, she started to feel greedy.

Her eyes sparkled as the droplets from the leaves fell into the palm of her hands. She stared at her hands to see her reflection reflected from the water droplet that was in her hands. She saw how happy she was.

She found her Euphoria.

"If this is what you want, i can give it to you. You can stay as long as you want and I can make you tea everyday."