BAD ENDING(S)

Ḃ̴̲̼̺͉̑̌́͌͆A̴̺̭͍͚̝͚̯̯̦̱͆̈́͆̒D̸̯̺̝̱̖̘̂̄̄̂͋͐̄͠ͅ ̸̡͙̝̞̏̓́̂̈́̀̚̚͠͝É̴̤͈̿̂̈́̍̿Ń̵̥̖͛̈̄D̷͙͖̻̳́̅́̀͘͘Ì̵̦̬͎̘̘̄̑̾̃͘N̵̥̳̈̎̈́̍̓̊̔͌̔̀ͅG̴̡͉̜̙͕͚̦͙̓̐̽̄̋̑̀͆͆̚

"I just want to let you know that I can't take it anymore."

"I'm sorry you couldn't get the good ending you deserve. I'm useless and weak. I can't do anything without being controlled. Our fate was already set and I cannot change it, no matter how many times I tried."

Jaeyun got out of his car not wanting to hear any more of it.

He held onto her hands one last time.

"No matter how many times it takes. I will never stop loving you jaeyun. You may be jaeyun or seulra or even youngae, no matter who you are or how many times you change your name, I will recognize you."

And he lets go of her hand. As Ray watched her walk away, he opened the dashboard and took out a secret notebook that he kept.

It was filled with his handwriting. He wrote everything he could to remember her by before she resets the game and the past game was bad endings as well.

Countless of bad endings.

He tried to change the game for her but it wasn't successful. He was hopeless. He couldn't rewrite the fate that was already written.

It's his fault for having bad endings. He couldn't have a good ending of his own because he doesn't deserve it. His character doesn't deserve it.

After jaeyun left his car, she was confused by what ray said.

She ignored it knowing all of it was a lie.

She couldn't complete the game to see the ending of RFA members. Her goals she has set and everything that she worked hard for came crashing down on her.

For a moment she thought she could have her own happiness but happiness was not meant to be hers.

She couldn't be happy. She was again landed in the same situation in the first place.

Jaeyun remembered ray said something to her a few days before.

"If you don't like the ending, you can always choose to reset it."

"What are you talking about? This is not a game, how can I reset?"

"You've done it before. You don't remember but I do. Every time I see you, I'm happy. So, please reset the game. I will be waiting for you. It's okay if you don't remember me, it doesn't matter. I will make sure you get your good ending, jaeyun."

"You are being ridiculous ray. This is reality, it's not a game."

"You said the same thing before as well."

Ray hugged her tightly with tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Please reset the game. I don't mind getting hurt every time, I will always be here to love you and support you, jaeyun. You are my everything. Wherever you are, I will always be here, waiting for you."

ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ. ʙᴀᴅ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ!

ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪꜱʜ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇꜱᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ?

>ʏᴇꜱ                    ɴᴏ

ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴄʜᴏꜱᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴛɪᴏɴ 'ʏᴇꜱ'. ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʀᴇꜱᴇᴛ. ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇ. ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ɪꜱ ʀᴇꜱᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ. ɢᴀᴍᴇ, ʀᴇꜱᴇᴛ.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ

ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

This is really the end, there will be no sequel. Thank you for reading ~ I enjoyed writing it so much as well!

This was actually a joke between my friend and I. We were talking about how in ray's route, we can troll him by not playing the game but sips tea for the whole day until we get a bad ending but it ended up being a story with a plot. HAHAHA! Well, this was an unexpected ending, I hope you liked it, tea buddy!

So, to summarize this story. Ray actually remembered everything about jaeyun. Jaeyun has been resetting the game countless times but every time she played the game, she would get a bad ending. She changed her name countless times too in the game but her choice has always been the same.

Ray wrote down everything he could remember of her so that when she resets the game the next time, he knows what to do to make her happy and try to help her get her happy ending but the more ray tried to interfere, the worse it gets.

When ray tried to make her leave magenta, it was his mistake. The original plot was for him to try to make jaeyun not want to join the mint-eye but he failed.

Ray gave her the flower 'trumpet creeper' which means waiting because he knows that she was going to get a bad ending. He was just waiting for it to happen. It was another of his mistake in the previous days.

When he deleted the game on her phone, that was another one of his mistakes. He thought by doing so, she would trust him and be with him to get a good ending but it made her mad and upset. Thus, she left him.

He tried whatever means he can to help her but he couldn't get her the good ending she deserves.

He blamed himself for everything and waited for her to reset the game so that he can go through it all again.

She may forget him but he remembers everything about her that's what makes his heart hurts more than just the character he carries on his shoulder.

That's the end~~~