The hot tea

It's been five days jaeyun has stayed over and helped ray taste the teas he made. Jaeyun was surprised by how good Ray was despite losing his sense of taste.

A tea sommelier who lost his sense of taste will definitely make the highlight but seeing how it doesn't stop him from doing his job that made him look admirable. It's true, he is a good guy wearing a sheep mask.

A wolf in sheep's clothing.

That is what he is.

Jaeyun knew that she was being watched and that she has no freedom to do whatever she likes but she knew one thing that will make him weak is when she touches him.

A light pat on the head or a light touch of his elbow was enough to make him do what she wants.

Ray was weak to skinship, it all felt new to him and whenever she did that, his heart would race and his face would turn red. Then, Jaeyun would make fun of him.

"You are the first to make me feel this way."

Ray confessed. He did feel something that he couldn't explain because everything is new to him. Having Jaeyun beside him made him fantasize a lot of things.

"No one ever praises you for doing a good job?"

Ray shakes his head 'no'

"Rika never praises you for doing a good job? I thought she was your savior?"

"She used to but not anymore as she's been very busy with preparations."

"What kind of preparations does she do here? Why is everyone dressed fancy and why do I always have to wear a black dress and hold a mask? Is this some kind of a party of your own? Just like the game you develop in?"

Ray was taken aback by Jaeyun's sharp question.

"Yes... something like that."

Ray laughed it off and smiled at her.

"What do you think of the game? Do you like it? I realised I never asked you."

"Don't you already know from my facial expression?"

Jaeyun shot him another sharp question.

"I wouldn't know if you won't tell me, right?"

Silence fell between them and Jaeyun broke it off.

"Why do i feel like the game is real ? You are so good at developing games and knowing that this is your first game. Woah~"

"Thank you for playing the game. You need to finish it okay? It's important."

"Why? Is it important to you? Or rika?"

"What do you mean? Of course it's important, don't you want to know what will happen to the RFA members in the end? They trust you so much, don't you want to know what happens to them? It will be more intense! But you can't trust anything they say okay? They are trying to fool you, especially V. He is the worst out of them all! Don't let him manipulate you. Don't let him cloud your judgment."