A multi-talented man

Jaeyun couldn't help herself but felt a sense of nervousness and danger. She was blindfolded and was brought to a place she didn't know, not only that she just followed a stranger to be his tea tester. Who knows if he is lying to her or being truthful.

She could only rely on her sense of smell and hear. The road was very rocky and it made her jump in her seat.

"Yooo, can you drive slowly? It's too rocky, my stomach hurts."

"Sorry, can you hold on for a little more. We are reaching soon."

"Dude I might fart if you don't slow down."

"Geez."

She snorted at his reply. 

The smell of lavender hit her nose and she was feeling calm. All her anxiety was gone and she was in a bliss for a moment.

The car made a smooth stop and she could hear Ray opening the car door for her and holding her hand to help her get out of the car.

"Be careful of your head."

"Can I take off the blindfold?"

"Yeah."

She took off the blindfold and the sudden bright sunlight hit her eyes.

Oof so bright.

She shields her eyes from the sun with the back of her hand and sees the beautiful view of a huge castle-like mansion.

"Welcome to my home and workplace. What do you think of it?"

"Dude, what the fuck! You live in a mansion! Magenta?"

"Come in, let me show you something!"

They walked side by side as they passed by the entrance of the mansion.

There was a water fountain surrounding a garden of greens.

"Welcome to my favorite place. I named this place Utopia because this is my Paradise."

"Woah!"

While they were admiring the garden, someone was watching over them, mostly over jaeyun.

With a sly smile plastered on her face, she was proud of Ray for bringing Jaeyun over to their mansion.

Jaeyun thought that Ray named this place perfectly.

It sure does make one feel a sense of Euphoria while just standing there.

"You can come here whenever you like. Next, I want to show you around the house."

Ray was proud when he was showing her around his home and the reaction she gave out satisfied him.

"This is the second floor. This is the only floor you can walk around freely. You are not allowed to roam elsewhere and you cannot enter the basement as well. There's someone I want to introduce to you too but maybe later."