Chapter 1

I do not fit his description.

I was taken at five years old and "trained" to be this perfect little girl to be sold off to men. I remember nothing about my parents or my life when I was little. All I remember is the lessons they drilled into my brain about being "perfect". Today I turned eighteen and was finally eligible for being sold. I sat in my room waiting for someone to collect me so I could put my description in the website. Everyone's description is pretty much the same other than our names and appearances. I guess each man picks from the appearance shown. There is a knock at the door and the head of the business comes to collect me. I follow him into a room and sit at a desk.

"Time to write your description," he says while giving me a pencil and paper.

"Thank you sir," I say taking the items and start writing down my answers.

Name: Sawn Grace Samson

Age: Eighteen

Interests: Cleaning, Kitchen Work, Gardening, Reading, Meeting a man's needs

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color: Dark brown

Skin Tone: Light skin black

Height: 5"4

Other Things: I am "perfect"

"I am done sir," I say holding out the paper and pen.

The man takes the paper reads it shaking his head in approval. He motions for me to leave. I walk out and head back to my room. I lay on my bed and fall asleep moments later.

About a few hours later there is a knock at my door. I sit up and the head of the company comes in.

"Pack up your stuff. You were bought and fit his description," he says leaving out the door.

I quickly pack up my stuff which isn't a lot and wait to be taken to the front. A lady about thirty comes and motions me to follow her.

"You are a pretty lucky girl to be chosen right on your eighteenth birthday. It is very rare," she says.

"Thank you ma'am," I say.

We reach the door and the lady takes one last look at me before she motions me outside. I take a deep breath and walk out to see a man in his forties opening his door for me. He takes the suit case and puts it in his trunk. I sit in the back seat and he gets in the driver's seat and drives off.

"Hello," he says.

"Hello my name is Sawn and I will be your perfect girl," I say.

He starts to chuckle. I panic because we are not supposed to make our man laugh.

"Forgive me for making a joke, I did not mean it," I say in a panic rush.

"No dear that is alright. You are not my perfect girl, I already have mine at home. You are for my son Damien," he says.

I say no more as we ride the rest of the way to his house. It is quite awkward because we are sitting in silence. I am not that worried because I am not his. I am his son's. We arrive at his house and it is very big. He opens the door for me and I grab my suitcase. I follow him up to his house and he opens the door. The inside is beautiful in every way. I feel lucky that I got someone with this nice of a house. I follow the man upstairs and to a room.

"My son is in there sleeping. May you wake him up for me?" The man asks.

"Yes sir," I say picking up my suitcase and walking through the door.

I put my suitcase down carefully and look at my buyer. He is quite handsome. He has black hair and broad shoulders. I walk over to him and shake him. He doesn't budge. I then slowly take the covers off him to reveal his six pack. I blush quickly trying to cover it up. I try to remember a way that the company taught me to wake a man up. Oh! That's right kissing him awake! I lean in and kiss him. He automatically reacts by kissing me back. His hands pull me in and he deepens the kiss. That must mean he likes it. After a few moments he pulls back and opens his eyes. He has green eyes just like me!

"Well hello there," he says.

"Hello my name is Sawn and will be your perfect girl," I say moving off of him.

"Sawn is a beautiful name," he says.

"Thank you sir," I say.

"Call me Damien," he says.

"What ever you wish Damien," I say.

"And cut the robot crap," he says.

"Forgive me," I say.

"You're still doing it," Damien says.

"I'm sorry," I say.

"That's better," He says.

"Glad I could please you," I say.

"There you go again with that robot garbage," Damien exclaimes.

"Forgi-

"Stop! Look you are very beautiful and all but why are you here?" He asks.

"Your dad bought me for you," I explain.

"Oh no. You are from that perfect girl company aren't you," he says sighing.

I nod my head getting nervous because they said when a man sighs they are angry.

"Well I guess you can't be taken back so you are mine," he says.

"I am yours," I say.

"What is up with you and these robotic answers?" He asks.

"Uhh that is what I was taught," I answer mentally smaking myself for stuttering.

"Never mind. Come follow me," he says getting up.

I follow him out the room and downstairs to the kitchen. I guess he is hungry and wants food. I have to make him what he wants. He takes out some ice cream and soda. He puts the ice cream in a bowl and pours the soda on top of the ice cream. I believe what he is making is called an Ice-Cream soda. I am internally panicking because I was suppose to make him that. He turns to the cabinet and takes two spoons out and hands one to me. I look up at him in confusion. He must want me to feed him. But why would he take out two spoons?

"Why are you looking at my like that?" Damien asks.

"If you want me to feed you it doesn't require two spoons," I say quietly.

"Huh? Feed me? We are eating this together. Haven't you had Ice-Cream Soda before?" He asks.

"No I was not allowed. We were put on a strict diet. I can only eat salad and drink water," I say.

He closes his eyes for a bit and shakes his head. I believe I have upset him. He opens his eyes a few seconds later.

"Well we are just going to have to change that," Damien says shoving a spoonful of Ice-Cream Soda in my mouth.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Hi!
What do you think so far?
This is kind of my first book so yeah...
Vote!
Comment!
Fan!