01||FOOLED

{KUROO'S POV}
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

{KUROO'S POV}• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

I looked at the girl across from me as she laughed. "What year are you in?" I asked
Yokotawaru.

"I just began my first year in college," her grey eyes flickered behind me for a moment. "You?"

"Third year in high school," I answered.

She smiled, a sweet, kind smile. I couldn't stop myself from grinning right back. "You're just a baby, aren't you?"

"Hardly," I chuckled. "I'm only a year younger."

"Still live under your parents' roof," she shrugged. I knew her comment was a teasing one so I couldn't help but tease back.

"And who's paying for your college tuition?" I raised a brow.

Yokotawaru just laughed again, "Me. Well, student loans. My wallet is going to feel that later."

"I'm hoping to get a volleyball scholarship," I grinned, trying to brag subtly.

"So you're athletic?" She raised a brow, a smile creeping to her face. "What position do you play?"

"Middle blocker," I answered, mimicking her smile. For some reason I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Yokotawru's grey eyes alone were enough to keep me staring at her and her smile seemed like an invitation to continue. "I'm the captain of the team."

She laughed, "I don't know much about the sport," she said, "But I played it one year in middle school just because I couldn't decide on a club."

"What position were you?" I asked. I rested my head on my hand, not paying any mind to the food I had ordered.

"I was a setter," Yokotawaru recalled. "I wasn't a very good one, but I was too short to block and my receiving skills were astoundingly bad. I never played much anyway, but I did like watching."

"Maybe you can come and watch one of my games," I told her, "You could even learn a few things from out setter." Probably not. Kenma hardly tolerates me, there would be no way he would give her the time of day.

"Or maybe you could teach me," she replied, twirling some of her brown hair around her finger. Her hair didn't seem easy to manage, it appeared naturally wavy and thick. It didn't seem as though she brushed it before coming here either.