03||REVENGE

{KUROO'S POV}
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

{KUROO'S POV}• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

"Yeah," she replied, I watched as she awkwardly tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "He hit another growth spurt and needed to buy some new pants."

I was annoyed with her innocent demeanor, so I decided to make sure Yokotawaru was aware that I knew she was thief. "With who's money?"

"Well," she began and I enjoyed the oh shit look on her face.

"I could press charges if I wanted," I told her and grey eyes landed on the ground.

"Hey, Boss," I turned to see a young boy with messy brown hair just like the girl in front of me. They looked eerily similar, only with the only big difference being eye color. "These fit the best."

He raised a pair of jeans up and she nodded, "Then find two more pairs in that size," she told him.

"Who's that?" he pointed to me and I grinned a little. I opened my mouth to answer but he cut me off. "Oh wait, never mind." The boy went back to looking through the jeans.

"So, what, you steal wallets for sport?" I asked her and I tried to read her face but it was suddenly difficult. This wasn't the same, smiling girl as a few days ago.

"No," Yokotawaru answered, a bland expression forming on her face as she locked eyes with me.

I shoved my hands into my pockets, "Then what's the point?"

"For money," she answered rather honestly.

"Why do you need money?" I grilled.

She narrowed her eyes slightly, "Necessities." She turned to glance back at her brother who was still poking through his options. The girl sighed before turning back to me.

For a moment she looked indecisive but the appearance left as soon as it came.

"No need to be so vague," I said. Her grey eyes flickered around the room, I noticed her doing that when I first met her but now it was even more apparent.

"I'm not being vague," she answered, "If you don't know what I mean I don't see how that's my issue."

"Don't be so rude," I said, "I can still press charges."