Prologue

Ford's P.O.V :

One after the other; I've been sitting here drinking for two hours now and that good for nothing slab of pig still hasn't gotten tired of his philandering around. His sight must be worse than a bat though, with that kinda woman sitting next to him as his fiancé yet his eyes and not to mention his hands has been in entirely wrong places.

Yet she looks utterly unfazed. One can't blame her though, who would want the attention of their fiancé when the dude looks like a greasy hog.

She however is made to be leered at with all the desire and longing looks every man has been giving her the entire night. Long blonde hair, killer legs and curves all in the right places; count all that, on top of a beautiful face with big blue eyes, red hot lips, rosy cheeks and you got yourself this goddamn goddess.

I'm no exception to it myself. I too find her desirable but there's a difference between me and every other man in this room...I am the only one whose gonna be having her tonight; the manner is yet to be determined.

I stood from my seat buttoning up my suit jacket making my way ahead. Before the lady or her -so called- fiancé could notice me I received the text I've been waiting so patiently for the entire night. That finally gave me the hypothetical green light I needed to get what I wanted tonight.

The text was the answer to a simple question holding me back: why get engaged with someone you don't give a shit about, not even enough to care what they're doing sitting right next to you...with someone else.

It's show time.

I eyed the stool on the bar available right next to my lady of interest, guess the luck is on my side tonight; then again I make my own luck.

Sitting beside her I ordered my drink to the bar tender and got busy in my phone. Snatching a hot girl from the bar 101: never come on too strong; if you got the looks, she's gonna be pulled to you like a magnet to metal; just keep your cool and exude your authority. Because if a girl is roused by anything from a dark stranger, she meets on a bar; it's dominance.

In my peripheral; her eyes fell on me, she sat up a little straighter, her previously sagged shoulders squared and indifferent/bored expression turned to surprised curiosity. I couldn't help but smirk; works every time.

I took a sip of my drink and pretended to look around then suddenly looked in the direction of my blonde beauty, she got startled and averted her eyes from me, a blush rose up her slim neck; upon being caught checking me out. Little did she know, I've been checking her out far longer than she's been me.

I smiled sweetly in her way and she finally looked back in my direction returning my smile with one of her own. I began, "Tonight feels special don't you think?"

Half an hour passed, I still kept my advances to a minimum; I can tell she's no dumb blonde bimbo; I need to be careful not to scare her away. By now her fiancé has gone off to somewhere with a girl he was flirting with, never giving a glance in our direction; which in my case was a good thing.

Slowly but surely I got closer to her side, she did not cower away, a good sign.

"I can't help but notice a little diamond on that beautiful finger of yours." She instinctively hid her hand out of my sight looking away. "Should I know something about it? Because we've been having a great time and I was wondering we should do something like this, sometime again."

"I think I'd like that too", she replied with a different kind of light in her eyes, almost excited.

"Should we, I don't know, perhaps continue this someplace else?" here we go, let the game begin.